Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

This is looking like one of the most expensive flops in history. The guy has no passion for the club or team mates and he is a disgrace. Can just see him him now wandering around the wembley turf then diving on the floor flaining injury for a bit more attention. If he plays i don't see him staying on for 90 mins either subbed or most likley sent off.

Subing a sub is the begininng of the end for any player, perhaps even Bobby has realised this guy is beyond help now.

if i seen him id tell him to get his finger out his arse and do something worthwhile or fuck off back to italy<br /><br />-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 pm --<br /><br />
PaulPowre said:
This is looking like one of the most expensive flops in history. The guy has no passion for the club or team mates and he is a disgrace. Can just see him him now wandering around the wembley turf then diving on the floor flaining injury for a bit more attention. If he plays i don't see him staying on for 90 mins either subbed or most likley sent off.

Subing a sub is the begininng of the end for any player, perhaps even Bobby has realised this guy is beyond help now.

not 100% sure but did that happen at everton (robinho?)

lee-mcfc said:
if i seen him id tell him to get his finger out his arse and do something worthwhile or fuck off back to italy

-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 pm --

PaulPowre said:

Yep and he never played again in a blue shirt.

PaulPowre said:
lee-mcfc said:
if i seen him id tell him to get his finger out his arse and do something worthwhile or fuck off back to italy

-- Tue Apr 12, 2011 4:11 pm --

Balotelli will. He will get some minutes against United too.

BlueCityfan said:
PaulPowre said:

Balotelli will. He will get some minutes against United too.

He may or may not get on the pitch, but i doubt very much he will be playing for the team, club or fans.

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

BiBaBo said:
I'll re-phrase my previous comment - He's the worst signing we've ever made.

He's not been that bad, but considering the hype when we signed him, he's up there. We were all led to believe the club had signed the brightest prospect in world football, he had some problems, but playing in a new country, with a manager who was supposed to be a father figure to him, meant that the stage was set for him to shine. I guess the lesson is, be always sceptical when it comes to these things...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.