Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Ballotelli outside Flannels

gooney said:
nashark said:
Let's discuss his ability then. For 99% of his time at this club, he's inarguably been fucking wank. A passenger carried by the rest of the team. And it's the same reason why he had splinters in his arse every time a big game came along at Inter. Tell me, apart from the good goal against Fulham how he has proven himself to be a good player in relation to everyone else playing at this ability? Because Mancini wasted an obscene amount of money on him? Why do you think his own fans turn on him everywhere he goes? Because he's an athlete with two, at a push three, brain cells and is completely out of his depth at this level. He's a disgrace to the shirt. No passion. This club is beyond his ability and class. Why do you think no-one went over to him when he was feigning injury against Liverpool? No one gives a fuck, because almost every minute he plays, he hurts the club.

Im really starting to think this way. I havent seen anything that indicates he has as much ability as people claim. Its not about stats or even his attitude. I mean in his general play, there's nothing that tells me there's great ability there. Watch him for 90 mins, and I havent even seen many flashes of wow moments. He's really not as good as people think

Everytime I've watched Wilshere he looks wank not as good as everyone say's or thinks so it must be true then yeah?

gooney said:
Im really starting to think this way. I havent seen anything that indicates he has as much ability as people claim. Its not about stats or even his attitude. I mean in his general play, there's nothing that tells me there's great ability there. Watch him for 90 mins, and I havent even seen many flashes of wow moments. He's really not as good as people think

Yes lets all gather round the Jack Wilshere shrine and sing his praises as he has been an utter revelation this season. All those goals, those assists, who remembers how he single handedly decimated the Barca defense and made Pique look like a fool. Yes every touch he makes has been magical I mean look at his stats this season he has been hands down the best midfielder in the world.

*rolls eyes*

didactic said:
gooney said:

Yes lets all gather round the Jack Wilshere shrine and sing his praises as he has been an utter revelation this season. All those goals, those assists, who remembers how he single handedly decimated the Barca defense and made Pique look like a fool. Yes every touch he makes has been magical I mean look at his stats this season he has been hands down the best midfielder in the world.

*rolls eyes*
I dont get your point, Im talking about what I have seen of balotelli, his general play hasnt impressed me one bit

gooney said:
nashark said:
Let's discuss his ability then. For 99% of his time at this club, he's inarguably been fucking wank. A passenger carried by the rest of the team. And it's the same reason why he had splinters in his arse every time a big game came along at Inter. Tell me, apart from the good goal against Fulham how he has proven himself to be a good player in relation to everyone else playing at this ability? Because Mancini wasted an obscene amount of money on him? Why do you think his own fans turn on him everywhere he goes? Because he's an athlete with two, at a push three, brain cells and is completely out of his depth at this level. He's a disgrace to the shirt. No passion. This club is beyond his ability and class. Why do you think no-one went over to him when he was feigning injury against Liverpool? No one gives a fuck, because almost every minute he plays, he hurts the club.

I'm with both of you. I have seen nothing from him, that suggests we have the next Messi or Ronaldo on our hands, as many have compared him to. The guy is just hype. I remember a poster on here who watched Serie A on a weekly basis, and he was saying Balotelli was overrated by the Italian press, but kept being flamed by people who had never seen him, and were going off Youtube, and stuff they've read. Looks like he was right.

gooney said:
didactic said:

*rolls eyes*
I dont get your point, Im talking about what I have seen of balotelli, his general play hasnt impressed me one bit

I (reluctantly...) agree with Gooney.
Why do you feel the need to attack a fantastic young talent (who actually does walk the walk) at another club in your defence of a total tosser at ours.
There is no relevance or justification for such,in fact it's pathetic.

FantasyIreland said:
gooney said:

Why do you feel the need to attack a fantastic young talent (who actually does walk the walk) at another club in your defence of a total tosser at ours.

This and to be perfectly blunt I would swap Balotelli for Wilshere in a fucking heartbeat. Only one problem, Wenger wouldnt be stupid enough to take the fraud off our hands!

Re: Balotelli absolute tosser

didactic said:
BiBaBo said:
Did Vuoso make a **** of himself every time he played?

Did Vuoso get himself sent off during a vital European game?

Did Vuoso either lash out or feign injury everytime he lost the ball?

Did Vuoso alienate every other person in the squad?

Could Vuoso put a fucking bib on without help from the trainer?

Where are you cunts with the low post counts coming from a few days before the final slagging off our main threat? Let me guess the fucking swamp. Fuck off back there and sign your "Nani for PFA" banners for saturday. We see through your attempts to shit stir.

Haha, the old "Anyone who disagrees with me is a rag' reply.

OrigamiNinja said:
FantasyIreland said:

This and to be perfectly blunt I would swap Balotelli for Wilshere in a fucking heartbeat. Only one problem, Wenger wouldnt be stupid enough to take the fraud off our hands!

Matter of opinion lads. Personally I wouldn't swap a player on the basis of thinking he's a tosser Balotelli has more potential then Wilshere (not saying wilshere doesn't have potential but Balo has more) different types of players adapt in different ways it's taken players in the past 2 or 3 seasons to adapt to a league (look at Zabaleta) our fans are becoming so much like the rags it's uncanny, in the way of if you don't succeed or hit the floor running at this club then you are either a) shit or b) not worthy of this club.

Give me a break lads we've won fuck all for 35 years had nothing but countless amount of average players in the past 14 years of me supporting City that we've had to put up with for 3-5 seasons yet people moan about a player who's played about 18 games because he speaks highly of his potential yet doesn't run around getting "stuck in" like carlos or moans about being fouled??????

Ronaldo does the exact same thing and even though he's a **** I don't know one person who would say they wouldn't have him in their team.

nashark said:
Berkovic_blue said:
LOL

Nearly 5000 posts too :/

Couldn't agree more and that's written by someone with over 4,700 posts. Call him a rag as well.

Swales lives said:
I don't ever slag our players off, but Balotelli can fuck right off for me now. He's a gutless twat.

Trouble is - thanks to our Manager, we've got no choice but to rely on him to win us the Fa Cup. Doesn't bode well does it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.