Balotelli (Merged)

Too many times he let team down. Guy is just a clown. Teen stuck in puberty. No young kids should look up to him for anything, on or of the field.
Opssesed with himself seems like, Manchini should keep him on the bench.

Re: Is Balotelli being targeted because of racism?

intheknow! said:
There could be an element of racism but I think it's more an unconscious racism than the overt way we all identify racism.

Racism today is more complex than it used to be. For example darker skinned black people are treated more harshly than lighter skinned black people. I think this is the issue with Balotelli and that's why it's harder to call it racism.

I read a column in The Independent newspaper, where the author wrote about being on a bus and listening to a group of girls talking about an X Factor contestant. They were saying this girl could not win because she was too dark and because of her hair. Also in America black women who have 'good hair' (wigs, relaxed or weaves), in other words mimicking the texture of white peoples hair are treated much better than black women who have natural Afro hair. See Chris Rick's docu film 'Good Hair'.

I am certain this is nothing to do with Racism but more to do with Mario being a bit of a Tosser for all his brilliance and humour and character, on the field he consistentently gets and recieves cheap Bookings.

Today, the first was a nailed on Yellow for a pull back in a position that was hadly Goal threatening. For the second, very clumsy and could have gone either way but you couldn't argue with the Booking. That makes three sendings off in a little over a year and thats a bad record for a Hatchet man let alone a forward.

HazeM3 said:
Too many times he let team down. Guy is just a clown. Teen stuck in puberty. No young kids should look up to him for anything, on or of the field.

I'd rather see him on our pitch so i can sing his name

Re: Marmite

stavros said:
he produces the odd moment of genius, but my concern is that he seems reluctant to be a team player and just hold the ball up. etc etc.
he was shockingly bad against napoli, and today didnt seem up for it.
although he was very unlucky today as the ref got it wrong.

more concerned about his decision making when in posession of the ball. yet against the scum he produces a moment of absolute sheer brilliance for the first goal.
should be used in home games and so clled easy away games for me.

-- Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:28 pm --

weejh said:
alibee73 said:
the second was a defo yellow but the ref didnt have to give it him, you see it all the time, they realise that they are gonna have to send em off but let em off and give em a last chance bollockin. think wio and loony

but it was mario, so atkinson was creaming his kecks
This is 100% correct.
100% incorrect.
why was it a yellow?
was it excessive force? no
was it wreckless? no
was it a foul? yes .
was it clumsy? yes.
free kick , get on with the game.
player reaction and a weak ref got balo sent off today

exactly

the ref should have shown a little discretion as there was no malicious intent whatsoever

but he couldn't get the card out quick enough when he saw who it was

HazeM3 said:

Ok then..So you weren't delighted with all his goals and performances recently.?

Get a grip...WUM

I agree in some ways but most of the time referees are in a way ready to send balo off because of the way he acts both on the pitch and in the media!<br /><br />-- Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:01 pm --<br /><br />
Comrade Buka said:
Anyone who thinks it is normal, a striker getting in trouble as often as Balotelli, need their head examined.

True dat!

Comrade Buka said:
Decc66 said:
nashark said:
Probably a harsh sending off, but a moronic thing to do without doubt.

If I was his team mate, I'd have it out with him. He cannot keep letting them and this club down.

Are you for real ??

Will every fucker who is having a pop at him please watch the replay again and then come back and tell me he had any intention other than getting the ball.

Moronic thing to do, Jesus wise up man !!!

Ref my intention was to get the ball, but I fouled the guy because I was too late. But, it's my intentions that count, right ref?

Anyone who leads with their elbow is risking a yellow. It's not really rocket science.

WP_000035.jpg

You sure about that ?

Calcio said:
As soon as he got the yellow it was obvious he was gonna get a second one. He's a liability tbh and people who love his behaviour now will turn on him when he gets a daft red in a vital game and the team loses.

Sorry, there was an agenda before the match kicked off,someone was going to be sent off for City,sadly Mario is an easy target.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.