Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Marmite

bobmcfc said:
Decc66 said:

Ref my intention was to get the ball, but I fouled the guy because I was too late. But, it's my intentions that count, right ref?

Anyone who leads with their elbow is risking a yellow. It's not really rocket science.

WP_000035.jpg

You sure about that ?

that looks like the like the pool players arm

It is,

Like I said before people need to watch the incident again before ripping Balo a new one.

Just seen the sky interview with Lucas and Adam. Dirty cnut - nobody mentions the tackle he did on Silva today.cnut.

Anyone hear Balo kicking off!! Quality. I love him and the fact he is different.

Decc66 said:
bobmcfc said:
Decc66 said:
Ref my intention was to get the ball, but I fouled the guy because I was too late. But, it's my intentions that count, right ref?

Anyone who leads with their elbow is risking a yellow. It's not really rocket science.

WP_000035.jpg

You sure about that ?

that looks like the like the pool players arm

It is,

Like I said before people need to watch the incident again before ripping Balo a new one.

Like I said - "risking". Reading Comprehension much?

LongsightM13 said:
You do all realise that this 'Calcio' character is the third or fourth reincarnation of gooney, don't you?
Ignore the clown, he is obsessed.

You know, I thought it, but didn't believe it. Hmmm. Just another Arse.

Harsh or not he should not have given the ref a decision.

However unlike last season when he pissed me off no end, I am seeing a Mario putting the effort in and working harder this season so not going to have too much of a go. If anything I think his ban could well see us knocked out on Tuesday as he would have been our main threat.

Liverpool use their "history" and crowd to buy free kicks and intimidate refs.

Glad they didn't win as their delusional fans would have been getting giddy again!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Harsh or not he should not have given the ref a decision.

And this - drum roll - is what it all pretty much boils down to.

For all you whining about the ref not being fair, diddums.

I am pretty sure you weren't whining yesterday when the barcodes got their penalty and scored.

every good work he has done over the past 2 months to make some of our fans beleive that he is a good player has been shattered now...
i dont know whether it was a yellow card or not... but surely mario didnt think so...
he has matured as a person on and off the pitch is what i beleive and i always had the thought that this guy had a good heart and spoke with his heart than his brain...

THANKFULLY,ITS JUST ONE GAME SUSPENSION...
MARIO WILL START NEXT WEEK AND SCORE A HATRICK AND MIGHT SHOW A TSHIRT WITH "FUK OFF U PUNDITS AND COMMENTATORS"............

Double standards, from the refs, the pundits and the media.
Im'e sick of the negative attention this kid gets, Rooney yesterday for instance, not a word from anyone when he tried blatentley to catch the other player as he was kicking in the direction of the ball, not once twice but three times or more.
If that was Mario he would be talk of the town. Red Card, Yellow, whatever but back page bullshit.
Today was no different, if that was Rooney or Suarez or even Van-persie it would NOT have been a 2nd yellow card.
He's a footballer like the other 21 players on the park, the youngest footballer usually, who has a big personality and the ref had it(ego) in his mind as soon as he came on.

There was another thread on this foram a week or so ago about Mancini not complaining against referees, i think Bobby had an opportunity today, a fair opportunity to deliver his and our thoughts on the whole saga of refereeing.
Bacon face has no doubt got away with his rant yesterday, i think Bobby had a better case today.

Calcio said:
first was stupid yellow

Second was debatable, one every team would demand if their player received that elbow. he did lead with his elbow.

Whats not nice to hear is that he kicked in Liverpools changing room door. if this is correct, he should be fined. its one thing to get a red card, but you cant do what they claim he did afterwards

Prick go and fuck yourself you're talking shit.Neither was a card and he was hard done to from the start, howq many did Suarez get away with?

Re: Re: Marmite

inchy14 said:
Calcio said:
first was stupid yellow

Second was debatable, one every team would demand if their player received that elbow. he did lead with his elbow.

Whats not nice to hear is that he kicked in Liverpools changing room door. if this is correct, he should be fined. its one thing to get a red card, but you cant do what they claim he did afterwards

Prick go and fuck yourself you're talking shit.Neither was a card and he was hard done to from the start, howq many did Suarez get away with?

First was a stone wall yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.