Balotelli (Merged)

NathanC said:
First one should not have been a yellow. Kuyt did that same thing about 3 times.

nah was a defoo yellow card - if Kuyt did the same thing then he should have also been booked - says more about the ref than anything else

referees are biast towards certain players, Balotelli will always be treated harshly as does Bellamy.

I felt for him today he should not have been sent off. By the logic of the ref bookin Mario for the 2 instances it would call for nearly every foul having a yellow.

Re: Marmite

Decc66 said:
Comrade Buka said:
Decc66 said:
It is,

Like I said before people need to watch the incident again before ripping Balo a new one.

Like I said - "risking". Reading Comprehension much?

Clearly as closely as you watched today's game, here`s a thought, give it another go, you may just be surprised as to who if anybody led with an elbow, please don't be misled by the player in red who goes down like a sack of shit though...

Ok, since you didn't comprehend my earlier post: I am not arguing whether or not ANY other player led with the elbow or not. Nor am I arguing whether or not they should have had a yellow. Nor am I arguing whether or not the ref was shite or not.

What I SAID was you RISK a yellow if you lead with your elbow.

If you do not understand that, then I fucking give up. What part of "RISK A YELLOW" do you not understand?

vulcan said:
Is it easy to jump with hands by your side?

Would much rather have Mario with all his antics than Dzeko or Aguero. Every time Mario has the ball, you expect something to happen; for him to create a chance. He has been putting in a good shift this season and how can we forget the derby.

With his childhood, I am not surprised that he's out to prove himself every time he's on the pitch; often, he does a bit too much.

Gutted he can't play against Arsenal though...

You're right; nothing good though.
Mario had a nice little run, now he needs to take his place as the #3 striker again and let the grownups (Kun and Edin) do their work.

Professionalism; he does not have it.

Re: Marmite

greasedupdeafguy said:
He isn't a left midfielder when he came on he had to track back and he was fucking dreadful at it, not his fault as hes a striker and should be upfront.

I agree with u about he should've gone upfront(thought Aguaro should've dropped in as he didn't have his usual sharpness in attack today) But Mario has played In that position quite often in recent months and done very well! Either of his challenges could've got yellow cards, but surely only after a couple of warnings off the ref. If every player that made a couple of clumsy challenges in a game got sent off, we'd b down to 5 a side after 90 mins!

the kid has scored 10 in 11 matches,he`s an enigma,he`s a character and he`s our player and we love him..

whether he scores a 25 yarder,winks at a wanker,scores a tap in or throws darts at people,to see him in the blue shirt and giving that fuck you attitude to opponents gives me a fuckin buzz..

he`s mario,he`s ours,end of...

having watched the re run on MOD mid way through the 2nd half Saurez punched Kompany in the back of the head by the corner flag No free kick NO card Saurez

Not 1 pundit TV channel or phone mentioned it its all bollocks lets win the league and give Mario the cup to look after

did nothing wrong today. Its games like today where I wish Mancini would be more harsh towards referees. I honestly think Mancini should make a point of saying how referee's unfairly treat him

Carl_Man_City said:
did nothing wrong today. Its games like today where I wish Mancini would be more harsh towards referees. I honestly think Mancini should make a point of saying how referee's unfairly treat him

Agree - Fergie basically called Suarez a cheating diving twat after their game at Binfield

Dont understand why he was giving Ballo shit on the sideline

Carl_Man_City said:

He mentioned it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.