Balotelli (Merged)

Re: Marmite

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Josh Blue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
I actually think any ref would have given a yellow card to any player for that challenge. It was so unsubtle it was embarrassing.

No way, that is not a yellow. Disgrace

Pity you werent the ref then but so far I havent heard one opinion ( apart from some City fans) who think it wasnt a yellow.

Well Mancini didn't think it was a yellow. But he's a City fan, I guess.

his reputation (which is somewhat undeserved) unfortunately goes before him

like someone else said, if the ref is going to book players for what balo got the first boooking for then virtualy every player (bluse and red) would have been booked today

and the second wasnt a booking offence at all

look at what rooney did vs newcastle and colocchini (sp?)....the first kick was an attempt to get the ball...the second however wasnt and should have been viewed as violent conduct and a straight red.

now i dont go as far as some and say the ref's are cheating but there is definitely leanency towards some players (possibly england players for a start) and certainly there are huge inconsistancies which is what gets on most fans nerves

inchy14 said:
Calcio said:
first was stupid yellow

Second was debatable, one every team would demand if their player received that elbow. he did lead with his elbow.

Whats not nice to hear is that he kicked in Liverpools changing room door. if this is correct, he should be fined. its one thing to get a red card, but you cant do what they claim he did afterwards

Prick go and fuck yourself you're talking shit.Neither was a card and he was hard done to from the start, howq many did Suarez get away with?

first was a card allbeit a pathetic one, the second was not, and shows a massive loop hole in the system. If it was a straight red they could have disputed it, but as it is two yellows they cant do shit. IT WAS NEVER A YELLOW AND AT THE MINUTE BALO IS OUR BEST STRIKER. Sergio was poor today, I hate saying this but for the first time this season we badly missed Tevez.

Mario got booked twice for being Mario there were at least 10 fouls just like his 1st and the 2nd was just contact that happen 50 times a game. The whole of football has it in for the guy simple as.

BUT if anyone really watches the game they can see that a cheat yes a CHEAT in the name of Suarez gets away with at least 10 dives a game why? Mario wouldnt

MOD here we go !!!!

Is it easy to jump with hands by your side?

Would much rather have Mario with all his antics than Dzeko or Aguero. Every time Mario has the ball, you expect something to happen; for him to create a chance. He has been putting in a good shift this season and how can we forget the derby.

With his childhood, I am not surprised that he's out to prove himself every time he's on the pitch; often, he does a bit too much.

Gutted he can't play against Arsenal though...

Comrade Buka said:
Decc66 said:
bobmcfc said:
that looks like the like the pool players arm

It is,

Like I said before people need to watch the incident again before ripping Balo a new one.

Like I said - "risking". Reading Comprehension much?

Clearly as closely as you watched today's game, here`s a thought, give it another go, you may just be surprised as to who if anybody led with an elbow, please don't be misled by the player in red who goes down like a sack of shit though...

Truly truly a cheating bunch of wankers whom exaggerated every tackle and tried to cheat at every opportunity

Ballo was not a sending off and Charlie Adams is little better than suarez whom is a cheating diving horrible twat

In the build up to the so called elbow did you notice the flick on I think Lucas was leading with his elbow and it was more of a elbow than Marios. Skertel going down like a fucking pussy rolling around as if he was shot.

Liverpool are a dirty piece of shit Charlie Adam should of been booked and Andy Carrolls tackle from behind on Kompany was a fucking disgrace caught him high up as well. We were never getting anything at there today the ref was poor. I dont think we are the only team to come away from Anfield to say the same thing about the refs giving into the fans there.

Also Saurez what a dirty cheating bastard he is once Kompany got booked and he went near him he was going down.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.