Balotelli (Merged)

123abcd said:
vulcan said:
Is it easy to jump with hands by your side?

Would much rather have Mario with all his antics than Dzeko or Aguero. Every time Mario has the ball, you expect something to happen; for him to create a chance. He has been putting in a good shift this season and how can we forget the derby.

With his childhood, I am not surprised that he's out to prove himself every time he's on the pitch; often, he does a bit too much.

Gutted he can't play against Arsenal though...

You're right; nothing good though.
Mario had a nice little run, now he needs to take his place as the #3 striker again and let the grownups (Kun and Edin) do their work.

Professionalism; he does not have it.

Some of the post on here are just embarrassing, it's like you dont even watch football you just get your info from the papers.

Yes some of the posts here are pretty embarassing. With 'fans' or 'friends like these' why does Mario needs enemies?

What happened to Mario is a TRAVESTY.
He is the only ONE that was RED CARDED.
Whatever you called or termed, in my book or any decent folk (including a majority of decent white Citizens or people) its called DISCRIMMINATION.
To wit
Discrimination is the prejudicial treatment of an individual based on their membership in a certain group or category.

Every fair minded fan (as MOST of you did) or official will not have yellow carded him for the second offense.
Atkinson did not even handedly applied his 2nd card offfense let alone yellow carded the cheating (WC order) diving scum.

suarezg6ujn.gif

For those that claimed that Atkinson was lenient & that VK could have been send off. You should also be ashamed.

With 'fans like this' no wonder Mario is perpetually being discrimminated.
And to those who are complicit in their silence.
Remember the adage by Martin Niemöller which I quote with a difference
First they came for Mario, and I did not speak out...........

blueprint said:
Yes some of the posts here are pretty embarassing. With 'fans' or 'friends like these' why does Mario needs enemies?

What happened to Mario is a TRAVESTY.
He is the only ONE that was RED CARDED.
Whatever you called or termed, in my book or any decent folk (including a majority of decent white Citizens or people) its called DISCRIMMINATION.
To wit
Discrimination is the prejudicial treatment of an individual based on their membership in a certain group or category.

Every fair minded fan (as MOST of you did) or official will not have yellow carded him for the second offense.
Atkinson did not even handedly applied his 2nd card offfense let alone yellow carded the cheating (WC order) diving scum.

suarezg6ujn.gif

For those that claimed that Atkinson was lenient & that VK could have been send off. You should also be ashamed.

With 'fans like this' no wonder Mario is perpetually being discrimminated.
And to those who are complicit in their silence.
Remember the adage by Martin Niemöller which I quote with a difference
First they came for Mario, and I did not speak out...........

Do you know think comparing a red card in football to someone being sent to a gas chamber is a bit of a weird analogy?

Re: Is Balotelli being targeted because of racism?

n reddish blue said:
didactic said:
In ways yes because even if you listen to the Sky commentary after the game they spent the entire time discussing Mario and had the nerve to say "he is useless to any team he plays for." The hatred for him is based on the fear of "the big black guy". He does what he wants he is supremely talented and does not apologise for it.

For the first time in my life I heard a paid pundit say he hates a player. Jamie Redknapp said "I hate Mario Balotelli ." Have you ever heard that before?. I mean why hate a 20 year old who you have never met?. What is it about him that winds people up the wrong way so much. Its not like anything he has done is so bad he actually does not deserve half the flack but yes he is black and it is how it is. As a fellow big, tall black guy who is told every day that I am intimidating just because I am speaking I understand.

If Mario was Henry Crompton from Derby he would be hailed as one of the best footballers to ever be born in this country.

great post.

Or Wayne Rooooooney from Scouseland....

Re: Marmite

Comrade Buka said:
Decc66 said:
Comrade Buka said:
Like I said - "risking". Reading Comprehension much?

Clearly as closely as you watched today's game, here`s a thought, give it another go, you may just be surprised as to who if anybody led with an elbow, please don't be misled by the player in red who goes down like a sack of shit though...

Ok, since you didn't comprehend my earlier post: I am not arguing whether or not ANY other player led with the elbow or not. Nor am I arguing whether or not they should have had a yellow. Nor am I arguing whether or not the ref was shite or not.

What I SAID was you RISK a yellow if you lead with your elbow.

If you do not understand that, then I fucking give up. What part of "RISK A YELLOW" do you not understand?

No no no you misunderstand, please forgive me if I gave the impression that I was struggling with your excellent explanation of how a player "RISK`S A YELLOW", I`m assuming that this is but part one of a series of informative posts that will build up into a tremendous encyclopaedia of your footballing knowledge.

No I think where we are going wrong here, is that you sir are struggling to comprehend the fact that Mario clearly didn't lead with his fucking elbow in the first place, therefore your original comment was about as fucking relevant as saying any player who walks up to the referee and gives him a swift kick to the knackers, runs "THE RISK OF A YELLOW" . There again I suppose this is the RISK you run when you spend more time think up smart arsed comments rather paying attention to what people are saying.

Well I think we've finally cleared that up, but please feel free to continue posting your stupid fucking asinine comment`s, it clearly means a lot to you to have the last word.

Actually no, on second thoughts scrub that, you were right first time, just fucking give up.

Thank God Bobby is sticking up for him, at least somebody doesn't subscribe to the "Blame Mario first and then find out what happened." philosophy.

Something like this might actually galvanize the team and make them play harder for each other.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.