Balotelli (Merged)

blueprint said:
Yes some of the posts here are pretty embarassing. With 'fans' or 'friends like these' why does Mario needs enemies?

What happened to Mario is a TRAVESTY.
He is the only ONE that was RED CARDED.
Whatever you called or termed, in my book or any decent folk (including a majority of decent white Citizens or people) its called DISCRIMMINATION.
To wit
Discrimination is the prejudicial treatment of an individual based on their membership in a certain group or category.

Every fair minded fan (as MOST of you did) or official will not have yellow carded him for the second offense.
Atkinson did not even handedly applied his 2nd card offfense let alone yellow carded the cheating (WC order) diving scum.

suarezg6ujn.gif

For those that claimed that Atkinson was lenient & that VK could have been send off. You should also be ashamed.

With 'fans like this' no wonder Mario is perpetually being discrimminated.
And to those who are complicit in their silence.
Remember the adage by Martin Niemöller which I quote with a difference
First they came for Mario, and I did not speak out...........

After watching that I think the only option for City is to get out to a three goal lead at Eastlands and then have somebody who won't be needed come on and foul him properly. It will be good for his soul to go down at least once and not have it be a dive but a serious injury.

If people don't recognise that racism is still rampant in football and elsewhere, they are burying their heads in the sand. Would somebody have called the Police if they saw a couple of white folk carrying stereo equipment from their own house to a parked SUV? Mario has to put up with such discrimination all of the time. Fortunately for him, it's probably less prevalent in Manchester than in places like Madrid, Milan or even Glasgow.

lionheart said:
If people don't recognise that racism is still rampant in football and elsewhere, they are burying their heads in the sand. Would somebody have called the Police if they saw a couple of white folk carrying stereo equipment from their own house to a parked SUV? Mario has to put up with such discrimination all of the time. Fortunately for him, it's probably less prevalent in Manchester than in places like Madrid, Milan or even Glasgow.
I have to admit I'm to blame for that one. I told them it was Micah Richards was robbing Balotelli.

ban-mcfc said:
it wasn't a second yellow, mario was unlucky.

It wasnt, but how many times do you see a player sent off for a harsh second yellow after receiving a completely unecessary first yellow card?

And after being carded in the first place he needed to walk on eggshells for the rest of the game.

I think Mario is best starting in the big games. Sitting on the bench does seem to make him more than a bit hyper when he comes on.

Re: Marmite

Calcio said:
As soon as he got the yellow it was obvious he was gonna get a second one. He's a liability tbh and people who love his behaviour now will turn on him when he gets a daft red in a vital game and the team loses.

^^Clown^^

ello_jo said:
Calcio said:
As soon as he got the yellow it was obvious he was gonna get a second one. He's a liability tbh and people who love his behaviour now will turn on him when he gets a daft red in a vital game and the team loses.

It wasnt a second yellow so to call him a liability isnt fair, the ref was a twat, ballotelli was hard done by.

Atkinson has shown himself to be sadly lacking in the practical application of the laws of the game. It was barely a foul, and I could just imagine the reaction of Dogleash if it had been Suarez who got the two yellows.

the second yellow was harsh, Mario was just putting himself about.

Bottom line is he's a loose cannon and always will be. He'll be sent off many more times and will do more daft things on the pitch. As long as he's entertaining us off the pitch and mostly doing good on the pitch that's fine with me. I'll take the rough with the smooth.

buckshot said:
blueprint said:
Yes some of the posts here are pretty embarassing. With 'fans' or 'friends like these' why does Mario needs enemies?

What happened to Mario is a TRAVESTY.
He is the only ONE that was RED CARDED.
Whatever you called or termed, in my book or any decent folk (including a majority of decent white Citizens or people) its called DISCRIMMINATION.
To wit
Discrimination is the prejudicial treatment of an individual based on their membership in a certain group or category.

Every fair minded fan (as MOST of you did) or official will not have yellow carded him for the second offense.
Atkinson did not even handedly applied his 2nd card offfense let alone yellow carded the cheating (WC order) diving scum.

suarezg6ujn.gif

For those that claimed that Atkinson was lenient & that VK could have been send off. You should also be ashamed.

With 'fans like this' no wonder Mario is perpetually being discrimminated.
And to those who are complicit in their silence.
Remember the adage by Martin Niemöller which I quote with a difference
First they came for Mario, and I did not speak out...........

After watching that I think the only option for City is to get out to a three goal lead at Eastlands and then have somebody who won't be needed come on and foul him properly. It will be good for his soul to go down at least once and not have it be a dive but a serious injury.
That clip should be sent to the FA and every single ref - it´s time HE got the same reputation as Mario for doing FAR worse

m35 blue68 said:
Calcio said:

^^Clown^^
bet you were buzzin when you saw him getting sent off, mario haters will jump on this

Graham Poll (is a fooking arsehole) on talkshit earlier..."I reffed Speedo over 40 times and he was the consummate professional...well Balotelli takes to the field with that silly bloody hair"..."Wheater was also sent off
and is a honest pro and went straight down the tunne"

What a utter ****...Mario never stood a chance of staying on the pitch if thats how these men in black are thinking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.