Balotelli cost = 24m

Hernandez cost = 6m

Thread should read 'Balotelli or Hernandez x 4?'

Why don't we have another thread 'Should Hernandez be paid Balotelli's wages?'

You mean

Balotelli cost £22.5m
Hernandez cost 7m

LoveCity said:
Give me a time machine that can go forward 5 years and I'll answer this.

Hernandez is an "instant hit" player like Suarez is and Kun Aguero probably would be.

Balotelli has more potential than any of them, we just have to hope he starts fulfilling it now and not in half a decade's time.

Are you basing that on what you have seen at City or on U tube clips?

Nelly's Left Foot said:
LoveCity said:
Give me a time machine that can go forward 5 years and I'll answer this.

Hernandez is an "instant hit" player like Suarez is and Kun Aguero probably would be.

Balotelli has more potential than any of them, we just have to hope he starts fulfilling it now and not in half a decade's time.

I watch Serie A regularly and saw Balotelli regularly before he came to City. He has the natural ability to be better than Drogba and Torres but is far from being at that level because of his mentality. If a light bulb appears above his head or he just matures some day and applies himself, he could easily be the best striker of his generation.

Also, he has 10 goals for us in this mess of a season he's had. He's on a goal drought now but that he's scored 10 in his first season (with two lengthy injuries and all the rest) shows what he can do.

I find him as annoying and infuriating as everyone else but the ability to be one of the best in the world is there.

LoveCity said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

I watch Serie A regularly and saw Balotelli regularly before he came to City. He has the natural ability to be better than Drogba and Torres but is far from being at that level because of his mentality. If a light bulb appears above his head or he just matures some day and applies himself, he could easily be the best striker of his generation.

Also, he has 10 goals for us in this mess of a season he's had. He's on a goal drought now but that he's scored 10 in his first season (with two lengthy injuries and all the rest) shows what he can do.

I find him as annoying and infuriating as everyone else but the ability to be one of the best in the world is there.

OK so not from City then fair enough.

And you are basing your "hope" on him maturing.That's some hope.

Why go on a thread and call it? Too much time on some peoples hands, forums are about discussion so get over it.

This season, little peanis is in form this yeah and fair play him and shrek play ok together from the little I've seen- let's be honest they've been gifted the title by Chelsea's Arsenal's and our inconsistency on the whole so let's not go overboard.

Balotelli could be ( yeah I know could be ) one of the worlds best, if you can't see that potential every time he gets the ball then you need your head looking at. I can't think of many who can hit the ball that hard and that accurately, on the turn too; when one of those goes in the top corner, and it will, you will be queuing up to smoke him off.

Balotelli every time, you'll see!

hernandez all day long, proven work ethic and goals now against future potential that may or may not materialise,how long can or do we wait( a bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush)

I want to see this "top class" Balotelli on Saturday or we should get rid. If he doesn't get motivated for a cup final he never will.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.