Balotelli,Time to cash in?

FFS is this thread still going. The OP is a troll..what was his synopsis .. Scott Parker is a better play than Nigel De Jong because Holland were shit in the Euros

skyblue_brother said:
Trying to get to back on topic of whether we should "cash" in........well i for one leave that decision in Mancini's hands and whether he believes he can tame the beast inside of Balo.

If he can then we possible the best striker in Europe who will be lead our attack for the next decade and become a true blue legend, if not he will just distract the team from reaching its true potential and will never be as valuable as after this competition ends so we should sell.

Only mancini knows if he can turn ball into a world class player although i feel even he will have to take a punt, but i trust him to make the right discussion for the club.

For me personally balo potential is stunning and i really hope he remains at the club for at least one more season if see where that leads but if mancini calls time then i trust him.

Mancini was really clear on Sky Italy a couple of night ago. mario is not going anywhere.

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 10:03 pm --

cookster said:
Mancio said:
jimharri said:
Are you seriously trying to suggest that that tackle was okay, if not exactly legitimate? If that tackle had been committed on Merlin or Kun, would you be of the same opinion? Serious question. And try to forget that Mario's Italian when you answer it, please.

mario is shit at tackling mate , everyone can see it from a lot of episodes. he hasn't got the right timing for tackling but i challenge anyone who want say mario is a dirty/bad player becouse no one can show a player which has been hurt by mario in his 150 games.

and again , pudge's pictures is there for everybody to see that if mario was wanting hurt song he would do it with ease.

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 pm --

i8rags said:
Balo can not be trusted end of. Skilful and quality but nowt upstairs.

i'd say england referees cannot be trusted. and maybe the entire premier league cannot be trusted. i can't forget all the decision we have got against and the rags have got for.

For an Italian to say the Premier League can't be trusted is classic thread gold material.

You come from a corrupt country with a proven corrupt league.

its thank to that that i (and mancini) can see and understand things that you may believe as are "chanches". we already saw it.

cookster said:
I wish Manure would buy a few Italians so you would fuck off to Red Cafe...

i wish you open a book a study a bit , this will open your mind a lot more than listen to hansen and redknapp

Mancio said:
jimharri said:
Mancio said:
he got the ball. are you blind mate ?
Are you seriously trying to suggest that that tackle was okay, if not exactly legitimate? If that tackle had been committed on Merlin or Kun, would you be of the same opinion? Serious question. And try to forget that Mario's Italian when you answer it, please.

mario is shit at tackling mate , everyone can see it from a lot of episodes. he hasn't got the right timing for tackling but i challenge anyone who want say mario is a dirty/bad player becouse no one can show a player which has been hurt by mario in his 150 games.

and again , pudge's pictures is there for everybody to see that if mario was wanting hurt song he would do it with ease.

-- Sat Jun 30, 2012 9:31 pm --

i8rags said:
Balo can not be trusted end of. Skilful and quality but nowt upstairs.

i'd say england referees cannot be trusted. and maybe the entire premier league cannot be trusted. i can't forget all the decision we have got against and the rags have got for.
Little old schoalsy can't tackle you know but what the fuck he tries.

Mancio said:
i wish you open a book a study a bit , this will open your mind a lot more than listen to hansen and redknapp

And why do Hansen and Redknapp have anything to do with you being a glory hunting plastic?

cookster said:
Mancio said:

And why do Hansen and Redknapp have anything to do with you being a glory hunting plastic?

nothing. they anyway may have a lot to do with you wasting your time in ignorance instead of study and get a culture.

ignorance is the mother of all the little xenofobic thurd like you

Mancini will never sell Balo and Balo won't leave Mancini so IMO he will stay whether we should cash in or not is irrelevant in my opinion.

I believe that Mario feels like he has unfinished business in the premier league and was not that impressed with his performances last season.

Hypothetically, if he left the club now how would you remember him? I believe that most would label him a flop for the price we paid to sign him. I think that the press would have a field day on him.

I think we will see the best of Mario next season and I think he will be more focused on achieving things with this club. Carlos has came in and taken his place within the team so his challenge is to regain his place and put in the performances which force Mancini's decision not to drop him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.