Balotelli,Time to cash in?

Cash in on a fantastic prospect? Madness!!

Mario owes us anyway, when nobody else would touch him, we picked him up & brought him an EPL winners medal.

He won't go anyway, the thread is terrible like folk have said but still....

im hoping the Euro's is where mario grows up and becomes that world class striker we know he can be for next season!

Keep Mario,edge of seat player,match winner and liability all rolled into one,but will get better
With age and maturity,terrific chance to be a legend at City.

Cash in after the final. If he scores a couple tomorrow and wins the Euros for Italy then that is the time to cash in.

We could easily get 50 million then and expand City Square with the proceeds.

NOOoooooo. That would mean someone else would benefit from him at his peak after we have gone through the pain of his adolesence.. its a win win to keep him, if he does mature and produce the goods all well and good, if not it will give loads of people on here and that twat Jamie Redknapp the space to say "i told you so".

royle said:
Last season for Mario was an up and down one,for him,the team and the fans,he divided fans like no other player,while he can be a match winner and game changer he can also be a liability.

Before the tournament there were rumours we were open to offers with some on here saying we should take any £20 million offer that came along,now with his success at the Euros you could probably add another £10 million or more to that.

So do we sell,cash in while his stock is high?

Stick or twist,on whether the Euros will be the making of Mario and turn him into the top 3 player in the world Mancini always said he could be?

Got to give him 12 months hope he finally grows up (on the pitch dont give a fook what he does off the pitch more firework escapades please) and becomes an integral player next season

EricBrooksGhost said:
FFS is this thread still going. The OP is a troll..what was his synopsis .. Scott Parker is a better play than Nigel De Jong because Holland were shit in the Euros

The amount of people on here calling troll just because a question has been asked that appears to be bluemoon blasphemy in light of Mario scoring two goals against Germany.

The question is a valid one.

Mario was sent off twice in his first season and 3 times last season,missing many games as a result.

I am not saying he will repeat this again next season,but he might,there is no evidence to suggest he won't and if he does it could cost us either in the league or the cups.

Mario wasn't trusted when it mattered at the tail end of the season,Mancini preferring instead a not fully fit Tevez who went awol for half the season.

Mario isn't fully trusted by the Italian Manager either as he has only completed one full game in the tournament so far.

There are no guarantees he will become a world beater,he has potential that is all,becoming one of the best players in the world is about more than skill,it is about desire and application,does Mario have that?

My opinion is that i would keep him for another season,but if he has another season like last getting sent off numerous times and missing numerous games his value would drop. In these days of FFP money does matter,it is great being the richest club in the world but we have to now live within our means.

So the question should we cash in now,is a fair one.

royle said:
EricBrooksGhost said:
FFS is this thread still going. The OP is a troll..what was his synopsis .. Scott Parker is a better play than Nigel De Jong because Holland were shit in the Euros

The amount of people on here calling troll just because a question has been asked that appears to be bluemoon blasphemy in light of Mario scoring two goals against Germany.

Mario was sent off twice in his first season and 3 times last season,missing many games as a result.

I am not saying he will repeat this again next season,but he might,there is no evidence to suggest he won't and if he does it could cost us either in the league or the cups.

Mario wasn't trusted when it mattered at the tail end of the season,Mancini preferring instead a not fully fit Tevez who went awol for half the season.

Mario isn't fully trusted by the Italian Manager either as he has only completed one full game in the tournament so far.

There are no guarantees he will become a world beater,he has potential that is all,becoming one of the best players in the world is about more than skill,it is about desire and application,does Mario have that?

My opinion is that i would keep him for another season,but if he has another season like last getting sent off numerous times and missing numerous games his value would drop. In these days of FFP money does matter,it is great being the richest club in the world but we have to now live within our means.

Good post. Some peeps on here are akin to religious nutjobs when it comes to Balotelli.

royle said:
EricBrooksGhost said:

This is all true, but some juvenile posters on here just won't accept this reality, no matter how clear it is.
All though I reckon the chance of Mario's departure is lower than 0,5%. Next summer will be when he leaves I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.