Balotelli training ground bust up with Mancini

For good reason peoples patience with Mario is wearing thin,i hate to say it but im praying that Tevez gets back to match fitness and quick,Aguero and Tevez is the first choice line up.

I doubt Tevez would even get a sniff if Mario was consistently good- Frank Dogshit isnt even at the races.

Sad state of affairs when Mancini has to go cap in hand to Carlos to boost our title hopes,we have to be honest here,Mancini's transfers as a whole have been awful.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
TCIB said:
Of course i am going to defend my position if others question it, this is a forum.

Listen redmizzle, he was not invited yet went in that is crashing it like it or not, if the truth upsets you tough.

He should also never have been there, his form has not been good enough, i would suggest a man in his situation should maybe focus on training and not pissing around basically.

But you are attacking him at every chance - like he is another player from another team, not a City player, that we are stuck with till the summer no matter what. Our side needs supporting right now, why and how do you think that slagging him off now is going to help in anyway?

He was in Italy on a break, he crashed an interview, wow - hang him from the nearest tree, what a ****... you obviously want 11 James Milners in the side, however, most of us are bored of PR clones like Owen and Milner, who deliver interviews in monotone voices and are about as interesting as watching paint dry

The trouble is too many people love him for his off field antics and not for those on it,i just dont get it why so many people defend him so much when hes doing fuck all on the football pitch.

everytime i read Balotelli's name first thing that comes to mind is "liability"

people call him a "legend" is about his off-field antics..(when half of them aint even true)

so basically mcfc are paying for a clown

i wouldn't mind if he played well ON PITCH but he doesn't
last game when i thought wow there's the talent we'v all been waiting to see was at the 6-1.
Don't think we will see his full talent as he won't grow up, he will be sold next year i reckon unless he does a complete 360 and puts his talent on the pitch.

i remember i got a lot of stick for calling him a clown a few months ago.

all he wants is to be a clown with cash. fair enough. but he will never care about winning the title

flb said:
TCIB said:
Of course i am going to defend my position if others question it, this is a forum.

Listen redmizzle, he was not invited yet went in that is crashing it like it or not, if the truth upsets you tough.

He should also never have been there, his form has not been good enough, i would suggest a man in his situation should maybe focus on training and not pissing around basically.

But you are attacking him at every chance - like he is another player from another team, not a City player, that we are stuck with till the summer no matter what. Our side needs supporting right now, why and how do you think that slagging him off now is going to help in anyway?

He was in Italy on a break, he crashed an interview, wow - hang him from the nearest tree, what a ****... you obviously want 11 James Milners in the side, however, most of us are bored of PR clones like Owen and Milner, who deliver interviews in monotone voices and are about as interesting as watching paint dry

The trouble is too many people love him for his off field antics and not for those on it,i just dont get it why so many people defend him so much when hes doing fuck all on the football pitch.

Because most of the attacks are based on bullshit stories that are totally made up or tampered with to paint him in a negative light. In the same way, people hate him for his off field antics too.

I'm a fan, but as talented as he his, and as much potential as he has, this is the line in the article that rang true the most -

...Balotelli’s ability to generate negative headlines is beginning to overshadow his contribution on the pitch.

Just play football FFS, the circus is starting to get on peoples tits now.

flb said:
TCIB said:

Maybe because this is thread about a non story and to which he's done fuck all wrong.

TFC said:
I'm a fan, but as talented as he his, and as much potential as he has, this is the line in the article that rang true the most -

...Balotelli’s ability to generate negative headlines is beginning to overshadow his contribution on the pitch.

Just play football FFS, the circus is starting to get on peoples tits now.

The same article that has a main story which is completely false?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.