Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Well, have to say that after watching it again his body language tells that he really thought he was offside, so i forgive him.

don't worry Balo i still love you !! :)

Longsight-memories said:
Chicken Kiev said:
I have been saying this from the day he arrived at City and I will say it again. Bolatelli is an IDIOT and an Embarrassment to the club. It is time he is kicked out.

We really do not need rubbish like that!!!! He is Pathetic.

well thats your opinion... mine is he is fantastic 20 year old SUPER TALENT.. more skill than 90% of all the players in the league if he had scored you and and all the rest of the know fuck alls would have your socks off wanking over him

Haha he fucking wouldn't mate.

Give this guy any platform to speak on Mario and he won't pass it up. Usually the same post every time though

welcometomanchester said:
The back heel doesn't matter correct.
His reaction does. Needs to learn at some point can't act how he wants. And I'm a BIG Mario fan.

If I was a professional footballer as good as Mario and that happened I'd react like that and I support City. bHe's right to feel hard done by. It was outrageous taking him off for that.

CityForever45 said:
Well, have to say that after watching it again his body language tells that he really thought he was offside, so i forgive him.

don't worry Balo i still love you !! :)
I thought it was offside. I swear I heard the whistle.

I cannot believe the season has not even started yet and some people on here are already wanting some of our players out... this place... seriously...

LOL thank god something to write and talk about after months of utter boredom . Im a mario fan and this is a friendly ffs. If he does it against the rags he would be made a god lol.

this website is an absolute embarrassment

people are chatting shit over a fucking freindly. it will be mancini out if we draw to swansea

truly embarrassing

I'm watching it on ESPN now. How fucking annoying are the commentators?

Christ. I'm actually debating turning it off. They're worse than Green!

avoidconfusion said:
I cannot believe the season has not even started yet and some people on here are already wanting some of our players out... this place... seriously...

How dare people stick up for players of their club. Its absurd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.