ohhhhhhh balotelli
he's a striker he takes the piss
back heels the ball and then he fuckin missed
ohhhhhhhh balotelli
gets his bottle
chuckes it on the pitch
had a row at half time and mancini called him a woman

:-) dont you just love him

Just tired of the negative media the club is getting, Tevez and Balotelli are disasters in that regard. We're being torn to shreds again by the worldwide media, barely a mention that we've won our U.S. games, that certain players have stood out, etc. etc.

If Mancini and the players found Balotelli's act deplorable then that is what matters. Mancini said there will be no further punishment though.

tommo74 said:
Mancini out I say the guy is a knob, I was at a fans forum early last season , and he asked Wwhat trophy the fans would like to see city win the majority replied the league his response was not that one pick another one , what a tool what message do the players get from that ?

I was at the same forum. He said it would take another 2-3 years to have a title winning side. He then said he'd get that banner ripped down from O.T. by winning a trophy in 2011.

How right he was.

Those yankee dicks are still banging on about Balotelli.
Hes going on the back of my shirt this season.
Class but mad

FantasyIreland said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Shame as he was the best player on the pitch right up until that incident.

That was Silva.

Naa, it was definitely Mario... he was chasing down every ball and they struggled to cope with him. However, Silva was also linking up well with Balotelli & Dzeko.

BornLate58 said:
Those yankee dicks are still banging on about Balotelli.
Hes going on the back of my shirt this season.
Class but mad
They are? I didn't realize we still had coverage going on over here. Piss on them.

LoveCity said:
Just tired of the negative media the club is getting, Tevez and Balotelli are disasters in that regard. We're being torn to shreds again by the worldwide media, barely a mention that we've won our U.S. games, that certain players have stood out, etc. etc.

If Mancini and the players found Balotelli's act deplorable then that is what matters. Mancini said there will be no further punishment though.

Who the fuck cares. It's not like anything they say matters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.