Balotelli - What was he thinking?

doomuk said:
Maybe it was a silly thing to do, maybe Manchini over reacted but the main thing I thought when I saw it was 'Its an exhibition match!'

We are basically there to sell the club and clubs image. If it would have gone in, offside or not, the yanks would have been creaming there pants.

nail on head mate 'an exhibition match' and yes if it had gone in those two stupid yanks on espn would still be peeling one off, mancini over reacted

MCFC-alan88 said:
Who the fuck cares. It's not like anything they say matters.

Ask Khaldoon, Cook, and Marwood if our club's image matters and they will say "yes". The growth and positive image of our brand is very important in us becoming one of the top clubs in the world. But right now any little incident is used against us and a very public incident like Balotelli today and Tevez's transfer crap is used to drag the club name through the mud.

I don't really care, judging by Mancini's comments after, neither does he. He tried and failed with a trick in a friendly, then had a shouty row with a manager who constantly tells us that he has shouty rows with players because he prefers honesty.

Tiny thing that will be forgotten about in a few weeks and no harm done. 500 page thread on here then.

How many players have seen the offside flag and tried a cheeky chip etc but its Mario so let's get him hung drawn and quartered you lot slagging him are complete knobs go and support another team, oh and it is probably the same people who have been kissing bellamy,s arse or the ones saying bring back scouse tramp barton

tommo74 said:
How many players have seen the offside flag and tried a cheeky chip etc but its Mario so let's get him hung drawn and quartered you lot slagging him are complete knobs go and support another team, oh and it is probably the same people who have been kissing bellamy,s arse or the ones saying bring back scouse tramp barton
I'm with Balotelli on this one but you cannot compare the two situations because Balotelli did not see an offside flag because he wasn't offside. He may have thought he was but that's still not as excusable as when someone knows they're off because they've seen the flag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.