Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Rammyblues said:
Well I am glad he has done this in a friendly thats all. Get the sillyness out of his system before battle commences. Going to need him fit strong and fully on song in three weeks. IMO it was showboating, showing little respect to opposition and you could tell it was out of order by reaction of Dzeko and Mancini. Trouble is this will now be blown up out of all proportion.
What the hell has it got to do with respect? You sound like the moronic commentators who didn't know what they were on about. He mis-heard a whistle. That's not a lack of respect, it's making a mistake. Very different. I bet Mancini has appologised to him, or at least he should.

go1.jpg

end of.

im more pissed off that mancini took him off, it was bang out of order. Whats it coming too... evertime aj trys a stepover mancini's gonna take him off aswell. I personally think that balo thought he was offside and mario being mario had to do some kind of flamboyant flick to give the ball to the opposition, if you look there is no effort behind it (even for a backheel).
Everytime mario comes on or plays for us there is always the badboy comment from the commentators or in the pre match build up in the papers, my point being the media are always going to look for the chance to jump on mario or city, were just going to have to put up with it until the day mario turns up helping old women to their seat, feeding newborn babies and walking puppies (and it still wouldnt suprise me if they found a way to turn that against us then).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.