Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Anyway, I can't see him pulling such a stunt ever again... I recon the players will also have made it clear it wasn't appreciated.

I would tip him to be on fire next weekend, stick him in the side against Inter and theres a good chance he will run riot. Must be abit of a kick up the arse tonight being instantly taken off.

Well I am glad he has done this in a friendly thats all. Get the sillyness out of his system before battle commences. Going to need him fit strong and fully on song in three weeks. IMO it was showboating, showing little respect to opposition and you could tell it was out of order by reaction of Dzeko and Mancini. Trouble is this will now be blown up out of all proportion.

have to side with Mario on this one, he must have thought he was offside and heard a whistle from somewhere and the pivot and backheel wasnt a shot cos from the angle he would have used the other foot and just being fancy giving the ball back.

but everyone jumps on his "reputation" before seeing whats actually happened. was a bit silly by Mancini to ask him why in front of everyone, he knows Mario and should kno to ask him at half time behind closed doors. All a fuss when the poor lad has done nothing wrong.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Anyway, I can't see him pulling such a stunt ever again... I recon the players will also have made it clear it wasn't appreciated.

I would tip him to be on fire next weekend, stick him in the side against Inter and theres a good chance he will run riot. Must be abit of a kick up the arse tonight being instantly taken off.
What stunt? Why are you perpetuating this bullshit? The guy pulled up because he thought he'd been blown offside. He was mistaken. No biggie! Hardly a stunt is it? Mancini was wrong to bring him off for what after all was just an error, albeit a costly one.

I honestly think he thought it was ether off side or just having a laugh.

I still love him i think we all need to calm down he is going to be the star of the prem this season and i think every one will love him.

Except rio :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.