Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Shades of our EUROPA league exit. I don't know whats more embarrassing. The attempted back heel or the ridiculous pantomime histrionics by our strong and powerful no nonsense not a "yes" man manager and his 30 million euro protege.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ricster said:
I only read upto page 5, but fuck me there are some wankers as fans. There is even 1 guy who has obviously signed up just so he can slag one of our players.

Un-fucking-believable!

The reaction from those soft arse yank commentators and "Soccer Fans" was a joke. They only reacted like it because of who the player was. Do you negative City supporting fans really think the commentators would have been as harsh if it was say, Messi, Rooney or Ronaldo? Would it fuck.

Where were you cunts when he disrespected Rio? Were you slagging him off then or did you think what he did was top drawer? You cant praise the kid one minute for showing disrespect to someone and then slag him off the next cos he has done the same thing.

For those City fans that are failing to understand one word here is that word and defenition.

Supporter - A person who approves of and encourages someone or something

I support City, I don't support Balotelli.

Who plays for City. The media world is against us, and they are doing everything they can to make the fans turn on our team, Balotelli in particular, story after false story, after story, after false story....... The media are quite clearly trying to get the City fan onside and offside with Balo.

They did it with Hughes, and they have continued to do it against Balo since he arrived. They have lied, and over exagerated vast stories about Balo since he has joined City and yet again, just like Hughes they will use this person as a pawn to split the camps at City again.

They have been doing it for a year. DONT FUCKING FALL FOR IT!

Ricster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ricster said:
I only read upto page 5, but fuck me there are some wankers as fans. There is even 1 guy who has obviously signed up just so he can slag one of our players.

Un-fucking-believable!

The reaction from those soft arse yank commentators and "Soccer Fans" was a joke. They only reacted like it because of who the player was. Do you negative City supporting fans really think the commentators would have been as harsh if it was say, Messi, Rooney or Ronaldo? Would it fuck.

Where were you cunts when he disrespected Rio? Were you slagging him off then or did you think what he did was top drawer? You cant praise the kid one minute for showing disrespect to someone and then slag him off the next cos he has done the same thing.

For those City fans that are failing to understand one word here is that word and defenition.

Who plays for City. The media world is against us, and they are doing everything they can to make the fans turn on our team, Balotelli in particular, story after false story, after story, after false story....... The media are quite clearly trying to get the City fan onside and offside with Balo.

They did it with Hughes, and they have continued to do it against Balo since he arrived. They have lied, and over exagerated vast stories about Balo since he has joined City and yet again, just like Hughes they will use this person as a pawn to split the camps at City again.

They're not false stories though are they? They are nothing stories, but not false ones. Balotelli has brought media coverage upon himself both here and at Inter. Mancini has over reacted here but Balotelli gave him something to over react to. Dzeko, in Balotelli's position, would have been professional and slotted the ball home and that is what Balotelli should have done.

Ricster said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Ricster said:

Un-fucking-believable!

sorry?

Just because I support City does not mean I have to love/praise/support/accept the childish shit that Balotelli comes up with on a regular basis. Half the time he doesn't even care about his own performance and the team, and his off the field antics have become folklore.

Last night he acted like a tit and got treated like a child. Not that he's ever really performed to a consistent enough standard to start regularly, let alone have this phantom world class talent attached to him. I would be delighted if he was the one handing in the transfer request and Tevez was the one staying, even then Mario would be firmly on the bench next season. I don't really rate him, he's done very little to show otherwise(other than when he can be arsed, which is rare) and his attitude stinks.

The only reason he gets any support or credit off me is when he actually plays well and puts a shift in and helps the team, when he piss arses about quite frankly I don't want him on the pitch, so I support Mancini 100% on this.

I'm not that annoyed with him to be honest. Yes it was stupid, and yes he should have just slotted it home, but, it was only a friendly and also his intentions were still right, he still wanted to score, he just wanted to do it with a bit of class, and if he'd been successful then we'd all be saying how brilliant he was. Just unfortunate it didn't work. Rather he did it then than in a crucial league game and I doubt he'll ever try it again! If he does, then it may be more fair to ridicule him. But, ultimately, doing it in a pre-season friendly shouldn't cause too much harm.
Think he knows himself in his head it was daft now, doesn't need everyone to slate him to let him know that.

Didn't think it was as disrespectful as that Henry and Pires penalty, that really was disrespectful, yet as I recall, when that happened, everyone seemed to see it as funny and unlucky rather than disrespectful, and there was never any chance of Wenger taking any of those two off that day.

While I've defended his backheel, his response to it and disrespect to Mancini was a disgrace. He should have just calmly left the field, reflected on his actions, and done any talking with Mancini later.

But Mario, in terms of the negativity you sometimes get, you do absolutely nothing to help yourself!

gordondaviesmoustache said:
BillyShears said:
Shades of our EUROPA league exit. I don't know whats more embarrassing. The attempted back heel or the ridiculous pantomime histrionics by our strong and powerful no nonsense not a "yes" man manager and his 30 million euro protege.

I know what's more embarrassing.

And it's neither of those.

Go on then big man. Have the courage of your convictions.

It's just typical Balotelli really, you either let it upset you or you won't.

I'm never going to understand what goes through his mind, but it'll eat me up inside if I let his bad side get to me. So I'll enjoy the good, and just shake my head at the bad.

FWIW I thought I heard a whistle before it all happened and presumed he was offside as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.