Balotelli - What was he thinking?

BillyShears said:
gordondaviesmoustache said:
BillyShears said:
Shades of our EUROPA league exit. I don't know whats more embarrassing. The attempted back heel or the ridiculous pantomime histrionics by our strong and powerful no nonsense not a "yes" man manager and his 30 million euro protege.

I know what's more embarrassing.

And it's neither of those.

Go on then big man. Have the courage of your convictions.

One thing I've never thought you've been lacking in is intelligence. Are you sure you need me to explain what I mean?

Think he thought he was offside personally, not that I give a fuck either way cos it doesn't even matter. Going off the extended highlights it looks like some of Balo's link up play with Silva in particular was exceptional, which is something I'm much more interested in

The Fat el Hombre said:
It looks like some of Balo's link up play with Silva in particular was exceptional, which is something I'm much more interested in
Along with Silva, best player on the pitch by a long way. As soon as he was taken off we looked a much lesser side. We were playing some excellent football up to that point. That's the big positive and most important thing but somehow it's been overlooked by this ridiculous overblown reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.