Balotelli - What was he thinking?

AdamoTheGreat said:
noely said:
i reckon mancini handled it wrong should have waited till half time and get an explanation out of mario at least then haul him off if still not happen
he has blown a minor incident into a potential media circus now

this. the ESPN half time show is only talking about this event. the goal was shown for 10 seconds, and now they just said "mario was showing disrespect to galaxy, to mls soccer, to america, to the world, to the universe" Direct quote. Jesus christ!

It really is ridiculous. He wasn't showing disrespect to anyone. Having watched it again it could not be clearer that he though he was offside. If he had wanted it to go on it would have done. Mancini was wrong to take him off. If I was Balotelli I would have had a go at Mancini. He was in the wrong.

MCFCinUSA said:
Overall I was pretty impressed with that first half, and we're looking good for pre-season. I hope this is an omen for our game on August 7...

;o)

I was also impressed with 1st half, especially Mario performance. I think not only is he clinical finisher but probably the second best playmaker on the team. He had his footwork all over the 1st half (setup the penalty, scored the penalty, setup two near goals by silva, setup horrible miss by dzeko). For all the crap he gets about being selfish and all being about himself he is willing creator for his teammates (unlike Tevez who everyone says plays for the team but is one of the most selfish strikers in the world).

I have been saying this from the day he arrived at City and I will say it again. Bolatelli is an IDIOT and an Embarrassment to the club. It is time he is kicked out.

We really do not need rubbish like that!!!! He is Pathetic.

Either he thought it was offside or he was doing that thing that talented young fella's do and putting a bit of swagger into the game.
Not a hanging offence surely? Especially not in a friendly game against a shit yank side.

shock horror bluemoon over reaction. hes fucking around in a friendly. Im a Mancini fan but hes in the wrong here.
By some of the comments on here we might as well sack him. Fuck me some of you have clearly never played the game at all. everybody fucks around in a friendly give the kid a break

Disrespectful, even if he thought it was offside. Agree with Mancini on the call to sub him. Balotelli can throw all the fits that he wants, but if he doesn't play like he's supposed to, he won't be in the starting XI, and that's that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.