Balotelli - What was he thinking?

Read a few pages but cant be arsed reading all the posts so apologies if its been said before. I was fuming last night when I was watching it live, thinking this guy is a total prick. But after watching again he does seem disinterested and just does a trick because he thinks he's heard a whistle, and when he goes over to Mancini you can clearly see he puts his hand to his mouth as though he heard a whistle ?

I will post what I said on page 30 of this thread even though it has now doubled in size.

This is a non-story. Nobody will remember this when the opening whistle sounds against Swansea.

There is no great debate about whether he thought it was offside, or if it is ok to do it in a friendly or if Mancini was right to sub him.

It was a friendly. As long as all players come through one unscathed, I don't care about these games.

The fact this thread is 60 pages is stupid.

He owes Mancini this season. He was average last season and still acting the clown. He will be a legend for me only when he starts doing the business on the pitch.

Didsbury Dave said:
Is it making the sports news over there? How many would have watched the game on telly over there?

Soccerball has never been more exciting over there, mario tried the backflick but it was a foul ball, whilst silva was naked in midfield. There was great offence with 13 goals, no shut outs and the goal tender hit the winning run.

City Raider said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Is it making the sports news over there? How many would have watched the game on telly over there?

Soccerball has never been more exciting over there, mario tried the backflick but it was a foul ball, whilst silva was naked in midfield. There was great offence with 13 goals, no shut outs and the goal tender hit the winning run.

I still think the coach should have flamed him during the Time Out Recess.

Only the legend himself can get a 67 page thread in less than 24 hours for doing a 360 on the ball. I didn't realise how much I missed Super Marios antics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.