Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Phil said:
chav-ER-garry-dough said:
lol true.....i think we may have to rethink this theory!!!!

;)
Umm, how about Drogba and Ronaldo are nobs...
I'd disagree with Ronaldo. My perception of a nob, (in footballing terms), is unproffesional, cocky and fucking arrogant to the point of hatred. Ashley Cole is the first who springs to mind with me, what with his infamous 'I nearly crashed my car when they only offered me £85k per week' gaff. Ronaldo wanted to move to Madridd a year before he got his wish, but instead of tanting and kicking off like Robinho did, he went on to score 41 goals the season after, and to me that is utterly professional andd quite admirable when you consider the said Robinho's press conference and eventual strike when he didn't get his way. I agree Ronalso maybe cocky, but I think its a different kind of arrogance when you are cocky, almost like to be in the faces of your professional opponents.

Mike C said:
LongsightM13 said:
Is he though? Although he plays for Italy, he came from Ghana as a child and lets just say that some African footballers are perhaps 'a little older' than their birth certificate says they are. So widespread is this practice so that FIFA has even suggested some form of 'bone dating' to ensure fair play in age-restricted tournaments

Think he was born in Sicily (to Ghanaian parents) then adopted by an Italian family...
Oops...my bad!
Still looks older than 19 though. Mind you, I got served in pubs when I was 16

LongsightM13 said:
Mike C said:
Think he was born in Sicily (to Ghanaian parents) then adopted by an Italian family...
Oops...my bad!
Still looks older than 19 though. Mind you, I got served in pubs when I was 16

but you dont need id for a ploughmans.. :)

Pigeonho said:
Blue Phil said:
Umm, how about Drogba and Ronaldo are nobs...
I'd disagree with Ronaldo. My perception of a nob, (in footballing terms), is unproffesional, cocky and fucking arrogant to the point of hatred. Ashley Cole is the first who springs to mind with me, what with his infamous 'I nearly crashed my car when they only offered me £85k per week' gaff. Ronaldo wanted to move to Madridd a year before he got his wish, but instead of tanting and kicking off like Robinho did, he went on to score 41 goals the season after, and to me that is utterly professional andd quite admirable when you consider the said Robinho's press conference and eventual strike when he didn't get his way. I agree Ronalso maybe cocky, but I think its a different kind of arrogance when you are cocky, almost like to be in the faces of your professional opponents.
No he didnt, he scored 41 goals in the 07/08 season and moved only last year, the 08/09 season he was very poor by his standards!

10robinho10 said:
Pigeonho said:
No he didnt, he scored 41 goals in the 07/08 season and moved only last year, the 08/09 season he was very poor by his standards!
Ah yes fair enough, mixed my seasons up. You see my point though i'm sure. He could have gone on strike like one or two tend to do if they don't get there own way, but didn't.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 am --<br /><br />
grunge said:
reports on newsnow, itallian press reporting that he has agreed personal terms with the scum!.
This maybe true, of course. A the end of the day they are going to be a more attractive option than us for any footballer who isn't currently motivated by money only. In other words it is likely, no matter what we all think about them, that a player will have more chance of winning medals with them, and I mean big medals here, PL's, CL's, than us until such a day we do win the league and finally stand up to be counted. Yes my tin hat is on, and no I don't care! For a 19 year old kid, having the option of Man United or Man City is going to be a pretty simple choice......................as it stands.

grunge said:
reports on newsnow, itallian press reporting that he has agreed personal terms with the scum!.

I think Baconface needs to be told ...

"I cannot speak about other clubs. We are comfortable with the squad we have got," Ferguson said.

"We bought players at the right time of the season and we are happy with what we have."

baldybouncer said:
grunge said:

I think Baconface needs to be told ...

"I cannot speak about other clubs. We are comfortable with the squad we have got," Ferguson said.

"We bought players at the right time of the season and we are happy with what we have."
This might well be the story thats been doing the rounds for a few days now, that SEEMS to have no basis in fact, as the rags reported on SCUMTV they aren't interested.

pigeonho you turned into a rag or a red dipper over night and believe that a player signs for a clubs history.

You know what chelsea were champions last year.

That counts for nothing this season. If history counted everyone would stay where they were and never move.

Realistically do u think this kid actually gives a toss about paul scholes, ryan giggs, rio ferdinand even wayne rooney. The only reason anyone gives a toss about them is because it is a myth continually perpuated by them and sky that they are world class players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.