Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pigeonho said:
10robinho10 said:
No he didnt, he scored 41 goals in the 07/08 season and moved only last year, the 08/09 season he was very poor by his standards!
Ah yes fair enough, mixed my seasons up. You see my point though i'm sure. He could have gone on strike like one or two tend to do if they don't get there own way, but didn't.

-- Tue Jul 20, 2010 11:53 am --

grunge said:
reports on newsnow, itallian press reporting that he has agreed personal terms with the scum!.
This maybe true, of course. A the end of the day they are going to be a more attractive option than us for any footballer who isn't currently motivated by money only. In other words it is likely, no matter what we all think about them, that a player will have more chance of winning medals with them, and I mean big medals here, PL's, CL's, than us until such a day we do win the league and finally stand up to be counted. Yes my tin hat is on, and no I don't care! For a 19 year old kid, having the option of Man United or Man City is going to be a pretty simple choice......................as it stands.

I really don't think it's as simple as that. Of course United have a much better history than us in terms of trophies won etc but is history that big a lure to players nowadays? Surely what the future holds is much more significant and no-one can doubt we have an extremely bright future both on the pitch and off the pitch. United finished above us last season by a fair distance but so far we've brought in 2 players who are a class above any other player we had in their position playing for us last season. We haven't finished in the transfer market so far while United have done little business up to now apart from signing a couple of young players who are supposed to have a bright future (Just like us with Boateng sort of although Boateng as performed on a more consistant basis during at a good standard during his short career)

I think players would be extremely naive to ignore how good we could be in the next year or so with the players we now have at the club. Could you honestly say looking at the two squads United have a significantly better squad than us? Whats important is we get players to perform on a consistant basis, thats the difference between us and United, United have players like Flecther who aren't the most talented but the manager can get the best out of them week in week out, thats what Mancini needs to do with the players he's got, if we can do that we'll be laughing

mancboy123 said:
pigeonho you turned into a rag or a red dipper over night and believe that a player signs for a clubs history.

You know what chelsea were champions last year.

That counts for nothing this season. If history counted everyone would stay where they were and never move.

Realistically do u think this kid actually gives a toss about paul scholes, ryan giggs, rio ferdinand even wayne rooney. The only reason anyone gives a toss about them is because it is a myth continually perpuated by them and sky that they are world class players.

SPOT ON!

Pigeonho said:
grunge said:
reports on newsnow, itallian press reporting that he has agreed personal terms with the scum!.
This maybe true, of course. A the end of the day they are going to be a more attractive option than us for any footballer who isn't currently motivated by money only. In other words it is likely, no matter what we all think about them, that a player will have more chance of winning medals with them, and I mean big medals here, PL's, CL's, than us until such a day we do win the league and finally stand up to be counted. Yes my tin hat is on, and no I don't care! For a 19 year old kid, having the option of Man United or Man City is going to be a pretty simple choice......................as it stands.

Dreadful post.

GX Blue said:
Just out of interest
Can Balotelli play out wide or like behind the striker, similar to Bellamy/Robinho, or is she just an out and out striker?

wide right and striker

Rammy Blue said:
Pigeonho said:

Dreadful post.
Dreadful why, because it doesn't lick every inch of our clubs arse, and dares to admit that united are still, (and until we surpass them in the trophy cabinet always will be), a more attractive option than us?

Pigeonho said:
Rammy Blue said:
Dreadful post.
Dreadful why, because it doesn't lick every inch of our clubs arse, and dares to admit that united are still, (and until we surpass them in the trophy cabinet always will be), a more attractive option than us?

Rag1

Pigeonho said:
Rammy Blue said:
Dreadful post.

I don't think it's really to do with that, your saying it's a simple choice but is it really? Is it really that simple for a player, can they really ignore the players we've currently got and the current financial backing we've got? I don't think it's as simple as your making out and i don't think history plays as big a part as your suggesting but were all entitled to our own opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.