Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
10.Goater_Legend said:
Mancio said:
elano non mi piace , ma nemmeno mi piace kuyt :((
Elano nel riquadro a destra fuori mente è un giocatore fantastico, se Benitez può ottenere il meglio da lui avrete un inferno di un costruttore di gioco a partner Sneijder.

{Reply edited - no need for the homophobic comments - warning will follow if it happens again}

NewbBlue said:
Marvin said:
Mascherano "sub-par"? Don't be silly.
I didn't say he was sub-par, that Kuyt and Elano were.

Mascherano is a defensive midfielder with limited offensive ability. Maicon is the best right back in the world with loads of versatility and athleticism. Mascherano is good at what he does, but he's not in Maicon's league.
Mascherano is the best at what he does. Stats prove it. Made the most tackles in the Premiership last season.

You might not like to watch that type of football, but if you want a defensive midfielder, the Mascherano is about the best there is

Elano and Kuyt are good players as well. They played in the World Cup for a couple of the better teams. if I was an Inter fan, I'd question why the European Champions were being linked with such players. But the only way you can get away with describing them as sub-par is if your par = Champion, but for most people that is not how the term is understood.

Marvin said:
NewbBlue said:
I didn't say he was sub-par, that Kuyt and Elano were.

Mascherano is a defensive midfielder with limited offensive ability. Maicon is the best right back in the world with loads of versatility and athleticism. Mascherano is good at what he does, but he's not in Maicon's league.
Mascherano is the best at what he does. Stats prove it. Made the most tackles in the Premiership last season.

You might not like to watch that type of football, but if you want a defensive midfielder, the Mascherano is about the best there is

Elano and Kuyt are good players as well. They played in the World Cup for a couple of the better teams. if I was an Inter fan, I'd question why the European Champions were being linked with such players. But the only way you can get away with describing them as sub-par is if your par = Champion, but for most people that is not how the term is understood.

Mate dont be mislead by stats. it could mean liverpool forwards could not keep the ball as other teams which in turn brought masch into the game alot more than he should, tackle percentages is what is key imo, notice every other player was in the bottom half of the league.

10.Goater_Legend said:
Mancio said:
elano non mi piace , ma nemmeno mi piace kuyt :((
Elano nel riquadro a destra fuori mente è un giocatore fantastico, se Benitez può ottenere il meglio da lui avrete un inferno di un costruttore di gioco a partner Sneijder.

Elan is good to come back to defend?

if not he'll be outraged by the fan :=)

J.A.M said:
All this talk of Balotelli agent being manchester today could also tie in with the (surposedly) Helicopter that landed at Eastlands today.

Isn't he also Zlatan's agent?

Mancio said:
10.Goater_Legend said:

Elan is good to come back to defend?

if not he'll be outraged by the fan :=)
Haha something which he isn't good at no! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.