Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SalfordCityBlue said:
Bunk said:
If you had to choose between Balotelli for 30m and Dzeko for 40m, which way would you go?

I'd go with Dzeko.

If I had to choose I'd go with Balotelli. Really believe he will turn into one of the world's best.

I don't want to choose though. I want both.

Doesn't his alleged temperament put you off though? It's OK saying Mancini could handle him but any player that gets treated differently from the others could lead to unsettlement/ divisions in the team.

mackenzie said:
SalfordCityBlue said:
If I had to choose I'd go with Balotelli. Really believe he will turn into one of the world's best.

I don't want to choose though. I want both.

Doesn't his alleged temperament put you off though? It's OK saying Mancini could handle him but any player that gets treated differently from the others could lead to unsettlement/ divisions in the team.

Shreks temprement didn't put Whiskey Nose off and at that time all he was buying was potential.

Bunk said:
If you had to choose between Balotelli for 30m and Dzeko for 40m, which way would you go?

I'd go with Dzeko.

Id keep the 30 and the 40, put it together and get Torres for 70

Bunk said:

I'd go with Dzeko.
Tough to call. Dzeko is more experienced but at 24 has already developed a long way and is still not considered in the top 5 strikers in the world (I'm not saying he never will be though). Balotelli is someone who has yet to hit his peak form as he doesn't get regular starts for Inter and is at a club where he's not particularly happy (fans dislike him, he's an AC Milan fan, Mourinho and him have reportedly not seen eye to eye, etc, etc).

I'd take a punt on Balotelli as I think he is now where Rooney was when The Scum bought him. Loads of potential but yet to be given a real shot at being the very best. Maybe he'll become the very best with us. It's not like we have to worry about finances either so we can take the odd gamble (I already think we have a strong enough squad to get top 4).

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12876_6263594,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 94,00.html</a>

not sure is this bin posted but he saying he knows fk all of a meeting

C_T_I_D said:
Balotelli, if he fulfils his potential, will be twice the player Dzeko (who according to some is a more complete player) is.

agreed; also the fact he is a fruit cake = so what? (a) we get a good laugh (b) we CAN afford to replace him if it all goes wrong; from what little I have seen I think he has the makings of a player who could be a lot better than Dzeko BUT that assumes converting potential into actual and that does not always come off BUT ffs its gonna be fun finding out?

SalfordCityBlue said:
TheIllestVillains said:
You want the disgusting, sad truth?

The FIGC (in a nutshell, Italy's version of the FA) dosen't want the face of Italian football to be a black male, a son of a refugee.

Didn't want to post that myself cos there is no proof it is true, but I think everyone suspects, at least a bit...

Balotelli is not a 'pure bred' Italian in the eyes of some, and should not play for the national team, but I do hope (and believe) that is not the majority view.

There are a few players who have played for the Italians who aren't "pure bred". Cameronesi was born in Argentina...

Fabio Liverani 3 caps came from Somalian descent. First Black player to play for them in 2001. He also played for Lazio...

Stefano Chuka Okaka is in the u21's, born to Nigerian parents (ok, not made it to the full team yet but he is 20)

But yes, there are still racist elements in Italian football that aren't afraid to hide behind the curtains...

Sorry can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? How can Inter first admit that we had a meeting with them and bid 25m and now Moratti comes out and claims he knows of no meeting and we haven't talked to them?

avoidconfusion said:
Sorry can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? How can Inter first admit that we had a meeting with them and bid 25m and now Moratti comes out and claims he knows of no meeting and we haven't talked to them?

Moratti is being a politician. Inter transfers are handled by their sporting director Marco Branca - so that's who we will have met and made the offer to. Moratti saying he knows nothing about it is simply his way of trying to keep everyone off his back. Selling Balo will not be a popular move amongst the vast majority of Inter supporters...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.