Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell you Balotelli is pants. Inter and Rafa must be laughing their bollocks off at the amount we are seemingly prepared to pay for this guy.

BillyShears said:
avoidconfusion said:
Sorry can someone tell me what the fuck is going on? How can Inter first admit that we had a meeting with them and bid 25m and now Moratti comes out and claims he knows of no meeting and we haven't talked to them?

Moratti is being a politician. Inter transfers are handled by their sporting director Marco Branca - so that's who we will have met and made the offer to. Moratti saying he knows nothing about it is simply his way of trying to keep everyone off his back. Selling Balo will not be a popular move amongst the vast majority of Inter supporters...
There is a sizeable minority though who dislike him intensely.

bellwhaft said:
I can tell you Balotelli is pants. Inter and Rafa must be laughing their bollocks off at the amount we are seemingly prepared to pay for this guy.

yeah Mancini wtf do you know, ok you won 3 Serie A titles, you may have played at the highest level, you may be well respected within the game, but when it comes to it your opinion means nothing when compared to bellwhaft ffs

Interesting comparison with the last great young Italian striker that was plucked from Serie A, one Massimo Maccarone.

At roughly the same age, and playing for a far inferior team, Maccarone scored 26 in 68 for Empoli in the two years preceding him signing for Middlesbrough.

In approximately the same time-frame and at roughly the same age, 'super mario' has scored 20 in 61 predominantly in a superb Inter side.

bellwhaft said:
Interesting comparison with the last great young Italian striker that was plucked from Serie A, one Massimo Maccarone.

At roughly the same age, and playing for a far inferior team, Maccarone scored 26 in 68 for Empoli in the two years preceding him signing for Middlesbrough.

In approximately the same time-frame and at roughly the same age, 'super mario' has scored 20 in 61 predominantly in a superb Inter side.

yeah but they are different people?

bellwhaft said:

And I can tell you that you're wrong - seen him 7-8 times over the last couple of seasons and while he was inconsistent the boy certainly can play and he has the right qualities for the Premier.

Not that there's any changing your mind - do you post on any other threads?
;-)

Giles said:
bellwhaft said:

And I can tell you that you're wrong - seen him 7-8 times over the last couple of seasons and while he was inconsistent the boy certainly can play and he has the right qualities for the Premier.

Not that there's any changing your mind - do you post on any other threads?
;-)

Yes I've seen him too mate. It's all about opinions. All we can say is it's divided, which is a bit concerning when the club are about to shell out £25m or something. Yes we can afford it, but it's obscene for this player. I'll give it 'til the end of September Henry Winter and the anti-City press vipers will be having a field day with this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.