Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky by name said:
Rammyblues said:
Didn't we have this with Yayas agent?
yup and he is definitely certifiable

I remember when he said City couldn't afford Yaya's wages. This was back in June, just before the player signed. These accursed agents are greedy, annoying, manipulative bastards.

If I was City I would call Raiola's bluff. Walk away from the table, tell them the deal is off until they decide to do the deal on our terms or not at all and to get back in contact when they can do this in a professional manner, rather than milking us for every last petro-dollar we have and moving the goalposts constantly.

Leave Inter Milan with an unhappy player. The club will get aggitated with Mario's agent and tell him to do the deal, thus making the players position untenable and to the stage where it's past the point of no return practically. The agent of Balotelli needs to realise that we're the ones with the money, we're the ones in the driving seat because no other club is going to produce a superior or equal offer to the one we are making.

Walk away and pursue other targets Garry, Roberto and Brian. Don't stand for the messing about Raiola is doing and the trouble he is causing. Having to deal with his agent in the future is something I do not wish upon anybody.

supermario_45 said:
Goal don't have a clue me thinks
You are gunna look like a donkey if he doesn't sign :) my old name was "kaka blue" and that was before we were even in for him! had to change after jan 08 though...

Big Ned said:
Hmm, the flying back to Italy could be a GOOD thing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2010/07/29/2047070/manchester-citys-negotiations-with-inter-for-mario-balotelli" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer ... -balotelli</a>

Mino Raiola, Balotelli's agent, and one of the player's lawyers have been speaking with City chiefs in Manchester throughout Thursday as they try to reach a rapid conclusion.

The presence of Balotelli's lawyer strongly suggests contracts could be rubber stamped by the end of play, and then Balotelli would have to put his own pen to paper.

Once an agreement is found over wages - previous reports suggested City were offering €3.8 million per annum - City directors will fly back to Milan with Raiola to close the deal on Inter's end, believed to be worth €30m plus bonuses.

Balotelli, City and Inter are all hoping the deal is closed soon, leaving Raiola to hasten the talks.

This is doing my head in.
lets hope citys top brass are flying to milan tonight,take raiola for a a big fuck off bowl of pasta and shit load of red wine...job done

Blue Phil said:
supermario_45 said:
Goal don't have a clue me thinks
You are gunna look like a donkey if he doesn't sign :) my old name was "kaka blue" and that was before we were even in for him! had to change after jan 08 though...

haha, i think i made a hasty decision in choosing that username, come on mario sign on the dotted line. please :)

Walk away and pursue other targets Garry, Roberto and Brian. Don't stand for the messing about Raiola is doing and the trouble he is causing. Having to deal with his agent in the future is something I do not wish upon anybody.

Mans a twat according to various reports I have read, agree with above, walk away their loss not ours.

News from sky Italy

Sky: "The City can stewed Balo and change objective
The report Luca Marchetti.
29/07/2010 19:10 Fabrizio Romano article read 208 times

Luca Marchetti Sky Sports about the situation Mario Balotelli Manchester City after the black smoke today, "Inter felt Balotelli wants to leave, but the situation is absolute balance, because none of the three parties has the knife from part of the handle. The competitors of the City now had pulled back because the deal was on, but now attezione: given that the City is the richest in Europe, could get angry and bored so go and get another striker, which can be Torres, Dzeko or whoever else wants. Sheik may come to this conclusion, has the money to do it. We better understand the real problem of this engagement: if the money base, bonus or otherwise. We make assumptions, but attention certain developments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.