Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
Walk away and pursue other targets Garry, Roberto and Brian. Don't stand for the messing about Raiola is doing and the trouble he is causing. Having to deal with his agent in the future is something I do not wish upon anybody.

Mans a twat according to various reports I have read, agree with above, walk away their loss not ours.
Lets put it this way... he is a twat to clubs... he always do well for his players and himself... so what is his job again??

C_T_I_D said:
If I was City I would call Raiola's bluff. Walk away from the table, tell them the deal is off until they decide to do the deal on our terms or not at all and to get back in contact when they can do this in a professional manner, rather than milking us for every last petro-dollar we have and moving the goalposts constantly.

Leave Inter Milan with an unhappy player. The club will get aggitated with Mario's agent and tell him to do the deal, thus making the players position untenable and to the stage where it's past the point of no return practically. The agent of Balotelli needs to realise that we're the ones with the money, we're the ones in the driving seat because no other club is going to produce a superior or equal offer to the one we are making.

Walk away and pursue other targets Garry, Roberto and Brian. Don't stand for the messing about Raiola is doing and the trouble he is causing. Having to deal with his agent in the future is something I do not wish upon anybody.

Those are some strong words considering you actually know the sum total of fuck all about what is actually happening?

Massive leap from some poorly translated speculation to that kind of foot stamping...

Lets put it this way... he is a twat to clubs... he always do well for his players and himself... so what is his job again??

IMO there are sensible twats and irresponsible twats, he is the later, of course I could be wrong but we have been pretty generous with wages at our club and it seems to me this guy is taking the piss big time, no harm in looking after clients interests and getting the best but sometimes asking the impossible is probably a step too far. The only way to treat these people IMO is to walk away and they end up with fuck all.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=221278" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/?action=read&id=221278</a>

EXCLUSIVE TMW - Raiola on Balotelli: "no agreement"

"There is no agreement today" are the only words torn from Mino Raiola on the lack of agreement between Mario Balotelli and Manchester City. The player's agent - definitely not very chatty this afternoon - did not want to add more.

Hoping it's just an agent being an agent.

Balotelli would be such a big signing for us, he's 19 and the future talisman. Most other options are shorter term fixes. We need to start getting these youngsters to build an identity and not keep on churning out new squads every 12 months.

I pray for the signing of Super Mario.

Tripletta. said:
News from sky Italy

Sky: "The City can stewed Balo and change objective
The report Luca Marchetti.
29/07/2010 19:10 Fabrizio Romano article read 208 times

Luca Marchetti Sky Sports about the situation Mario Balotelli Manchester City after the black smoke today, "Inter felt Balotelli wants to leave, but the situation is absolute balance, because none of the three parties has the knife from part of the handle. The competitors of the City now had pulled back because the deal was on, but now attezione: given that the City is the richest in Europe, could get angry and bored so go and get another striker, which can be Torres, Dzeko or whoever else wants. Sheik may come to this conclusion, has the money to do it. We better understand the real problem of this engagement: if the money base, bonus or otherwise. We make assumptions, but attention certain developments.
Summed up? Does this mean we are not arsed because we will just go for Torres or Dzeko if they fuck us about?

Tripletta. said:
News from sky Italy

Sky: "The City can stewed Balo and change objective
The report Luca Marchetti.
29/07/2010 19:10 Fabrizio Romano article read 208 times

Luca Marchetti Sky Sports about the situation Mario Balotelli Manchester City after the black smoke today, "Inter felt Balotelli wants to leave, but the situation is absolute balance, because none of the three parties has the knife from part of the handle. The competitors of the City now had pulled back because the deal was on, but now attezione: given that the City is the richest in Europe, could get angry and bored so go and get another striker, which can be Torres, Dzeko or whoever else wants. Sheik may come to this conclusion, has the money to do it. We better understand the real problem of this engagement: if the money base, bonus or otherwise. We make assumptions, but attention certain developments.

Tripletta, is this Sky own version or are noises also coming out of Milan ??
Are Milan also getting worried with Balos agent ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.