Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
Don't think this one will go through tbh
Tevez and Adebayor would still have started up front this season so we won't know the immediate damage. I hope it goes ahead but if it doesn't we must sign someone else upfront.

Blue Phil said:
Tripletta. said:
News from sky Italy

Sky: "The City can stewed Balo and change objective
The report Luca Marchetti.
29/07/2010 19:10 Fabrizio Romano article read 208 times

Luca Marchetti Sky Sports about the situation Mario Balotelli Manchester City after the black smoke today, "Inter felt Balotelli wants to leave, but the situation is absolute balance, because none of the three parties has the knife from part of the handle. The competitors of the City now had pulled back because the deal was on, but now attezione: given that the City is the richest in Europe, could get angry and bored so go and get another striker, which can be Torres, Dzeko or whoever else wants. Sheik may come to this conclusion, has the money to do it. We better understand the real problem of this engagement: if the money base, bonus or otherwise. We make assumptions, but attention certain developments.
Summed up? Does this mean we are not arsed because we will just go for Torres or Dzeko if they fuck us about?

Yes, it's what Marchetti says. But i don't know if it's the truth, probably it's only a supposition.

Blue Phil said:
bluemoon32 said:
I don't know what is happening in this case but i get angry when agents want fees off the clubs, if the bloody players want to use agents then they should effing well pay the agent fees and not the clubs.
Why should we even pay the agent? He isn't going to be playing for city!

That's what i said, the player should pay the agent

I know enough to conjure up an opinion which exactly what I have just posted, SalfordCityBlue. I have realised that it has taken a considerable amount of time for this transfer to develop and it does not take a genius to work out the potential delays. Either Balotelli must not be that desperate for the move, Inter Milan aren't overly desperate for the £25,000,000 that could potentially be exchanged for Mario or Raiola is doing his best to line his pockets to ensure he does not have to sell the big issue within his lifetime!

I put them three options in jest, but you should get the basis of what I mean. I just don't see why the club should stand to be messed about and wait for a player to decide to join or to give in to his agents ever-growing demands with regards to this deal. We're meant to be a professional outfit. Move onto the next target and stop dealing with this stupid agent. We've waited long enough for this to be completed so we should either walk away or set a strict deadline to reach a successful conclusion before we do so.

richards30 said:
larderland said:
hmmmmmmmmm interesting,wel lwe are obviously not gone to italy with the agent and lawyer as rioila has said there is no ageement.and balotelli was at the clubs official kit launch today wearing the new kit
what??????? our new home kit?????? where did u hear that larder??

Milans i think?

Di Marzio shoots many rumours. He and Sky Italia in general are not reliable anymore on certain issues.

City, tell these idiots to do one and let's go after Dzecko, or lets at least pretend that's what we're doing.

richards30 said:
larderland said:
hmmmmmmmmm interesting,wel lwe are obviously not gone to italy with the agent and lawyer as rioila has said there is no ageement.and balotelli was at the clubs official kit launch today wearing the new kit
what??????? our new home kit?????? where did u hear that larder??

no inters new kit.he was there wearing there new away kit,all the players were tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.