Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just says everything about the level of our transfer targets nowadays when there are film crews waiting around airports just trying to get a glimpse of them. All credit to Cook and Marwood for the way they have conducted our business through this exceptional window. No doubt Khaldoon has had a word with them that there was to be no repeat of previous windows.

This is it now boys, our dreams have come true, the club has provided everything they can. Its time to do our bit and get right behind the boys, sure we all have our favourite players and own opinions but we now need to stand together, stop moaning and get right behind anyone who is lucky enough to be chosen to wear OUR shirt

LMAO he just owned the guy who asked about bellamy.
"No he isn't on my squad (list), this isn't true because i speak to the players every day, i don't want to talk about this"
Lol fuck off bellamy you shit stirrer

Looks like this is as good as done then, great signing, what a season this is going to be.

And regarding Bellamy out of the 25, I'll go with whatever you think Bobby, because your fuckin great. Really feel he'll be an excellent manager for us for seasons to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.