Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balotelli and Milner to be sorted by Tuesday.

Balotelli > < Robinho is now thought by some in the Italian sports media thought to be higher than a 50% chance of going through. Quite what any cash difference might be is of course totally unclear. If the player swap goes through it makes the squad reduction programme less troublesome. Probably means that Stephen Ireland is going to remain.

Milner £25m favourite to be the agreed fee. No too bad a deal.

The first s/be the Italian on late Monday as Cook/Marwood have meeting will all parties at the Inter HQ early doors.

Milner deal will enable City (and via a domino effect all the other interested parties in the Premier League ------ Villa, Spurs, Fulham) to get their deals dealt in readiness for the squads to be pared down to 25 by noon on 1/9/10. Several clubs must be worried about this regulation.

Tez Tosterone said:

Balotelli > < Robinho is now thought by some in the Italian sports media thought to be higher than a 50% chance of going through. Quite what any cash difference might be is of course totally unclear. If the player swap goes through it makes the squad reduction programme less troublesome. Probably means that Stephen Ireland is going to remain.

The first s/be the Italian on late Monday as Cook/Marwood have meeting will all parties at the Inter HQ early doors.

Milner deal will enable City (and via a domino effect all the other interested parties in the Premier League ------ Villa, Spurs, Fulham) to get their deals dealt in readiness for the squads to be pared down to 25 by noon on 1/9/10. Several clubs must be worried about this regulation.

WIld guess? Informed opinion?

Either way I cant see Inter taking on Robbo wages, its said they are cutting back on wage bills. but one can hope.

I am thinking there is a chance Milner gets sorted before Mario.

Been wrong before, its still going to be fun to watch this all unfold.

Egyptian said:
Ntini77 said:
I take it your living in the world of three days ago ?

I suggest buying one of these -

bttf_delorean.jpg

Quality.

Considering this Robinho-saga, he has 2 years left on his contract it seems. Let's say he goes to loan to Inter for a year. Who would then buy Robinho for anything near what City paid when he will only have 1 year left on his contract?

Nobody will but that's just the way it is.

-- Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:54 pm --

Here is why this deal is more important than some of the others. If we have to pay over the odds for it, I think we should. It carries too many advantages for the opportunity to be passed up. Shirley.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/190411/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/190411/</a>

johnny crossan said:
SSN now reporting Balotelli's agent saying that the deal has stalled ....

Isn't that stating the obvious? Considering Moratti said discussions will start again on Monday?

Doubt anything could happen without the negotiations

Hooch said:
johnny crossan said:
SSN now reporting Balotelli's agent saying that the deal has stalled ....

Isn't that stating the obvious? COnsidering Moratti said discussions will start again on Monday?

i supose it has stalled but stalled in like a car you turn the key and off you go,monday tuesday he will be a city player,no worries

okstate99 said:
Tez Tosterone said:

WIld guess? Informed opinion?

Either way I cant see Inter taking on Robbo wages, its said they are cutting back on wage bills. but one can hope.

I am thinking there is a chance Milner gets sorted before Mario.

Been wrong before, its still going to be fun to watch this all unfold.

milner never played for villa tonight...hmmm.

as the bid allready been made?

Ragnarok wrote:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1298620/Mario-Balotelli-set-unveiled-Manchester-City.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -City.html</a>

Manchester City are set to unveil Mario Balotelli to take their summer spending past the £100million mark.

The Inter Milan striker is on the verge of signing a five-year deal at Eastlands to complete his £24m switch.

Balotelli's arrival is likely to be confirmed today after he agreed a contract worth around £65,000 a week.

According to Italian newspaper Gazetta Dello Sport, Inter's legal chief Vittorio Rigo was in Manchester earlier this week to finalise the deal. He is expected to be joined by Balotell's agent Mino Raiola at Eastlands today.

In an interview with Gazetta, City boss Roberto Mancini said: 'Good players do well wherever and he can demonstrate his value in England.

'We are looking for a striker and he is one of the those we have been following. As a player I like him - I gave him his debut in Serie A because he has talent and like many of the Inter players I know him well.

'It's not true that he has a difficult character - at that age everybody has made mistakes. Mario is a good lad.'

Mancini has already signed £24m David SIlva, £28 Yaya Toure, £17m Aleksandar Kolarov and £10m Jerome Boateng this summer.

Despite Balotelli's volatile reputation in Italy, Inter team-mate Marco Materazzi has defended the youngster.

He said: 'When you are young you make mistakes. I think he has made mistakes becaue of his talent which has made him feel stronger than he is.

'But I believe he knows he has made mistakes because otherwise after our fight he wouldn't have texted me during the summer and said "Where are you big brother?"'

'I think we have reached the stage where it's better for everybody. Mario picked the agent he has because he believed he was going to leave Inter. Inter paid zero for him – it's a question of balance.

'However I'm sure that when he leaves (owner} Massimo Moratti will be heartbroken because he has always been his biggest fan and I'm sure Mario will cry as well the day he leaves.'

I take it your living in the world of three days ago ?

I suggest buying one of these -

bttf_delorean.jpg

I posted a few days earlier about the 65000 per week news from the baltimoresun , cant be arsed to search for the exact post.I only posted this as to emphasize what i posted earlier.So, HA[/quote]

Mario - Move would be hard
Inter striker's transfer saga drags on

Last updated: 1st August 2010

Balotelli: Fiery temper

SKY SPORTS ON SKY
There's more live football on Sky Sports than ever before, including the Barclays Premier League, UEFA Champions League, Clydesdale Bank Premier League, England away Euro 2012 qualifiers and La Liga. With four live Sky Sports channels, as well as Sky Sports News, you'll never miss a moment on Sky. Click here for more.
Related links
Teams
Inter Milan
Manchester City
Players
Mario Balotelli
Also see
Watch on your PC
Serie A fixtures
Serie A stats
Mario Balotelli has cast doubt over his proposed move to Man City by admitting he gets homesick.

The Inter Milan striker has become embroiled in a long-running transfer saga this summer, with his future dominating the headlines.

City have been tracking the 19-year-old striker for some time, with former Inter boss Robert Mancini unfazed by the youngster's fiery temperament.

A big-money deal was believed to be edging closer earlier this week, with the Bluesconfident they were about to land their man.

However, talks have stalled and the issue continues to drag on without a clear conclusion in sight.

Alone

Balotelli was thought to be keen on a switch after becoming disillusioned with life at Inter, but he has now revealed that he would find it hard to leave his homeland.

He told Italy's Vanity Fair magazine: "I don't like being alone. I can't imagine being far from my family, in another city."

The fiery youngster has also admitted that he sometimes struggles to control his temper.

He suffered numerous bust-ups with former coach Jose Mourinho last season and accepts that he can fly off the handle at times.

"Sometimes on the field my head leads me astray," he said.

Bored
"I have no problems with self control over my body. I've never hurt anyone, never reacted violently.

"I tried to correct my behaviour for two or three weeks but I couldn't take it any more. I got bored.

"I am a boy, not a grown man, but I will become one. I always want to be the centre of attention. That's how I am and others don't like it.

"Even if I don't always behave as I should, this still doesn't explain why so many people have something against me.

"Whatever I do, people always talk about me. They keep at it non-stop. Balotelli here, Balotelli there. Why?"

from sky.

nothing new and i feel the heading is a bit embellished but yes thats latest ive seen...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.