Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday, 02 August 2010 18:05:31 permalink

PHILADELPHIA - Last training session of Inter at NovaCare Complex in Philadelphia before leaving for Toronto where tomorrow evening (at 20:00 local time, 2am Italian time), Inter will face the Greeks from Panathinaikos.

Can any one see 'super Mario'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=34258&L=en&IDINI=34266" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=3 ... DINI=34266</a>

I doubt we will be signing Maicon aswell as he is either going to stay at Inter or go to Real. The only reason he hasnt joined Real already is because he wants more money off them but id expect him to sign in the next few weeks. As for Balotelli i think its just dragging on too long now and i dont think the deal will happen. I know negotiations can take a while but we have had several meetings with Inter and his agent now and still no deal. Also the fact hes still on tour with Inter means that he hasnt even flown over here to discuss a deal or take part in a medical

clubfoot said:
hes got his back to the camera in the 4th pic, thats his head for sure

or is that muntari??? im not sure now!

That's Muntari, Balotelli is much taller.
Also would Balotelli be in training? Thought he was injured?

if he's injured then even if he signs in the next 2 mins I doubt he'd play against Spuds :/

niall_mcfc said:
I doubt we will be signing Maicon aswell as he is either going to stay at Inter or go to Real. The only reason he hasnt joined Real already is because he wants more money off them but id expect him to sign in the next few weeks. As for Balotelli i think its just dragging on too long now and i dont think the deal will happen. I know negotiations can take a while but we have had several meetings with Inter and his agent now and still no deal. Also the fact hes still on tour with Inter means that he hasnt even flown over here to discuss a deal or take part in a medical

he employs an agent to negotiate for him. it just happens to be a twat of an agent. he will sign prioir to a medical. i.e man city sign balo subject to a medical

Andouble said:
if he's injured then even if he signs in the next 2 mins I doubt he'd play against Spuds :/

Do you really think hes injured though? How many times do clubs say 1 of their players is injured when he is in talks with another club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.