Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus christ people could you at least try to read what is posted here? yakzson_ctid.Si that link was posted several times on last page and was discussed there, and it's not the full and correct quote.

yakzson_ctid.Si said:
Who knows what he is doing!!

Manchester City target Mario Balotelli has refused to rule out a stay at Inter.

Mario Balotelli made his senior Italy debut on Tuesday

Balotelli, who turns 20 on Thursday, has long been expected to complete a move to Manchester City, and Roberto Mancini had said he hoped to complete the signing this week.

Inter are also understood to be eager for the sale to go through as president Massimo Moratti has said they need to raise money to fund any bid for Liverpool midfielder Javier Mascherano.

Asked about his future after making his Italy debut against Ivory Coast on Tuesday, Balotelli told Sky Sport Italia 24: "I already know where I'm going, but I don't want to say. I know what will happen, but I won't necessarily leave."

i know what will happen, but i wont necessarily leave?

sounds like he says, im sure of what will happen, i dont know what will happen.

doesnt make sense?

We're gonna lose out because we're fucking Inter over with Mascherano. They're going to lose out on him and keep Balo.

Outrun said:
Jesus christ people could you at least try to read what is posted here? yakzson_ctid.Si that link was posted several times on last page and was discussed there, and it's not the full and correct quote.

Hair keep your on ;)

Without having a go, no other clubs seem to have these long drawn out transfer affairs. Its by no means the first time its happened is it.

Maybe its other clubs wanting far more for their players off us than they would any other club but the kaka and eto'o were played far too much in the press - which would be ok if they eventually signed.

Not sure what were getting into here!! This seems as long drawn out as Milner, but that will happen..His reputation, the homesick thing and the comments post the International concern me!! He also drifts in and out of games and despite his frame seems unwilling to go up for headers!!

Trust Mancini but this could end in tears...Can't understand why our focus is not on Dzeko, he clearly wants out of Germany!!

johnmc said:
Without having a go, no other clubs seem to have these long drawn out transfer affairs. Its by no means the first time its happened is it.

I've wondered about this too but came to the conclusion that ours feel like that to me because I don't spend all day at work hitting refresh on other teams forums...

I'VE GOT A BAD FEELING ABOUT THIS!

starwars-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.