Not open for further replies.
sambacity4eva said:
Fag Break

04_07_2009_-_11_09_0_47689a.jpg

Naughty Macheda.
why

justalittlemoreeffortade said:
tmc said:
hello my friend , i'm italy sampdoria's supporter, sorry for my english, i would talk about balo, balotelli is absoluty a star of the football of seria A he has very very tecnicla quality, and has a incrediball shoot the journalist write very about mario, here in italy there are very stupid in the stadium , that song
racist song for mario the live here is very hard, but he is the better 90' in the world...

Ciao e benvenuto nel forum.
È incoraggiante sapere che ha una tale fama in luoghi diversi da Milano
Può dirci cosa le ultime novità in Italia per quanto riguarda il suo trasferimento

You wont catch him out, since we can all Google Translate.

The guy is a RAG trying to pull a "ono".

land said:
Ciao e benvenuto nel forum.
È incoraggiante sapere che ha una tale fama in luoghi diversi da Milano
Può dirci cosa le ultime novità in Italia per quanto riguarda il suo trasferimento

IP?<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 pm --<br /><br />Prefer to take people at face value at first myself. Not going to hurt at this point if I was to be proven wrong, and have they not left it a tad too late to be WUMming on this one?

[quote = " justalittlemoreeffortade "] [quote = "TMC "] Ciao amico mio , io sono l'Italia supporter della Sampdoria , mi spiace per il mio inglese , che avrei parlato di Balo , Balotelli è absoluty una stella del calcio di seria A ha molto molto tecnicla di qualità , e ha un Incrediball sparare al giornalista scrivere molto su Mario, qui in Italia ci sono molto stupido nello stadio, quella canzone
canzone razzista per mario il vivere qui è molto difficile , ma lui è il migliore 90 ' nel mondo ...[/ quote]

Ciao e Benvenuto nel forum .
E incoraggiante Sapere Che ha fama di Una storia in Luoghi diversificazione da Milano
Cosa puo dirci le Ultime novità in Italia per Quanto riguarda Il Suo trasferimento [/ quote]
ok no problem , here in italy balo already play in the manchester city!!! and maicon in the real madrid!!! the official tommorow or saturday, or after the match vs inter also because if balo play vs inter to risk his knees or legs.... materazzi samuel.... however balo is a big affair in englan can became one of better play in the world, eto'o sayed that mario is the better young talent who he see, and he played in barca....

[quote = justalittlemoreeffortade "] [quote = «terra»
= " justalittlemoreeffortade "]

Ciao e Benvenuto nel forum .
E incoraggiante Sapere Che ha fama di Una storia in Luoghi diversificazione da Milano
Cosa puo dirci le Ultime novità in Italia per Quanto riguarda Il Suo trasferimento [/ quote]

Voi non coglierlo in fallo , perché tutti possiamo Google Translate .

Il ragazzo è uno straccio cercando di tirare un " Ono ". [/ quote]

IP?

- Jul Gio 29 , 2010 2:57 -

Preferiscono assumere persone al valore nominale in un primo momento me stesso. Non farà del male a questo punto se mi doveva essere smentiti , e che non hanno lasciato un po 'troppo tardi per essere WUMming su questo? [/ quote]
EH i'm italy io sono itlaiano tifo sampdoria e abito a genova, ma in premier ho sempre tifato manchester city insieme al new castel e amo gli oasis

here in itlay balo already play in the manchester city, and maicon for the real madrid....
the sign will be for tommorow or saturday or after the macht vs the inter also because he risk the legs or knee with samuel or materazzi....
however i'm italy and no fake... sono italiano tifo sampdoria e abito a genova e odio i nostri cugini i genoani !!!!

land said:

Guys his IP address is Liguria, Italy ;)

IP?

-- Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:57 pm --

Prefer to take people at face value at first myself. Not going to hurt at this point if I was to be proven wrong, and have they not left it a tad too late to be WUMming on this one?

Guys his IP address is Liguria, Italy ;)

What would be the point in the rags trying to pull an 'ono' with a transfer that sees very advanced and by all accounts is highly likely to go through? Totally different to us doing it to them with Silva or Sneijder or someone they were odds on to not have ever been actually in for. It'd have a pretty high chance of blowing up in their faces.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.