Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
clubfoot said:
http://www.go-audi.com/f45/audi-r8-manchester-city-star-mario-balotelli-driving-our-kind-mod-39195.html#post48502

Do they know something we don't???

That car is sex on wheels.

BlueInBury said:
He was saying no to the interview not the question. I don't even think he speaks English but clearly heard 'Manchester City' so brushed the reporter away. Either that or the Skysports journos in Italy are twats aswell so he knows what to expect over here and didnt want to speak to them
This

Lancet Fluke said:
lee-mcfc said:
ddoes anyone else have a bad feeling about this transfer?

I think we should call everyone's bluff and go back for Dzeko asap. If Inter and/or Balotelli don't want our money then we need to move on quickly or at this rate we'll end up with Jo as first back up until Jan. I have said it before, why on earth do we always end up fucking around in the last few minutes of transfer windows? We have the resources to not have to do it but we all know we will be again.

calm down dear theres three weeks left yet. were hardly fucking around in the last few mins.

BOBS_HEALTH said:
Lancet Fluke said:
I think we should call everyone's bluff and go back for Dzeko asap. If Inter and/or Balotelli don't want our money then we need to move on quickly or at this rate we'll end up with Jo as first back up until Jan. I have said it before, why on earth do we always end up fucking around in the last few minutes of transfer windows? We have the resources to not have to do it but we all know we will be again.

calm down dear theres three weeks left yet. were hardly fucking around in the last few mins.
What do you expect Balotelli to say?? "Yes yes I am joining City soon!" The deal is not done YET, so he can't say anything

Besides if I remember correctly when Balotelli was at the airport in Italy on their way to America he was asked about joining City, and he said "no" whilst trying to just ignore the journo and get away.

ste.sully said:
BOBS_HEALTH said:
What do you expect Balotelli to say?? "Yes yes I am joining City soon!" The deal is not done YET, so he can't say anything

Besides if I remember correctly when Balotelli was at the airport in Italy on their way to America he was asked about joining City, and he said "no" whilst trying to just ignore the journo and get away.

i expect him to say im not itk, add me to ducado's list and i will tell you

Fail to see how "calling everyone's bluff" involves going back to Dzeko, i think we have 35,000,000 reasons not to go back in for him TBH. Older than Balotelli, more expensive, plays in a slightly weaker league...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.