Balotelli.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think this will be tied up today/thursday as if he was in london with italy he wouldnt go back out the country to come back in would he?

Theo555 said:
johnmc said:
But Milner won't happen now as the scotsman has gone so they need a new manager first who might want to keep him but it could mean it goes through quicker or it could hold it up.

Humour is not your strong point is it?

Only giving my opinion

It is tough to know what will happen now that the wee fella has jumped ship and taken his kilt and bagpipes with him.

Will the neew manager say he wants to keep milner, will they sell him before there is a new manager, i really dont know. Im scratching my head and going in circles because i just dont know

AntonDonJuan said:
johnmc said:
But Milner won't happen now as the scotsman has gone so they need a new manager first who might want to keep him but it could mean it goes through quicker or it could hold it up.
I'd believe you until i saw scotsman, he's british ffs

FFS lads a scotsman is British, Martin O Neill is from Northern Ireland and is also British technically.Great Britain is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

johnmc said:
Theo555 said:

Only giving my opinion

It is tough to know what will happen now that the wee fella has jumped ship and taken his kilt and bagpipes with him.

Will the neew manager say he wants to keep milner, will they sell him before there is a new manager, i really dont know. Im scratching my head and going in circles because i just dont know

Didn't realise Irishmen wore kilts and played the bagpipes....

schumey04 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

FFS lads a scotsman is British, Martin O Neill is from Northern Ireland and is also British. Britain is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.

I thought N.Ireland was [art of the U.K and not Great Britain

johnmc said:
Theo555 said:

Only giving my opinion

Why are you trying to flog this joke? It didn't work - it was a crap attempt...

Martin O Neil is scottish!!!! Not British. Not Irish!!!

You are embarrassing us lads!!!!! How can you not know this. His first job where he made his name was at GLASGOW celtic - if you dont know where glasgow is well it is the capital of SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

*embarrassed city fan*

johnmc said:

You are embarrassing us lads!!!!! How can you not know this. His first job where he made his name was at GLASGOW celtic - if you dont know where glasgow is well it is the capital of SCOTLAND!!!!!!!!

*embarrassed city fan*
What is your problem?

schumey04 said:
AntonDonJuan said:

FFS lads a scotsman is British, Martin O Neill is from Northern Ireland and is also British technically.Great Britain is made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
OM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM

Theo555 said:
johnmc said:

*embarrassed city fan*
What is your problem?

??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.