Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benarbia said:
That's the problem with people. He's a hero because he passed the ball whilst he was on his ass. Lets just allow him to take the piss whilst he's here because he passed the ball.

Who has suggested that?

Skashion said:
FantasyIreland said:
Less than that has made Mario a leg end.
Yeah, the 13 goals and 1 assist, were far less important than Tevez's 4 goals and 3 assists in deciding the title.

Exactly. And the small matter of a MOTM performance in the final of a domestic cup competition last year that we happened to do quite well in, and the same performance that helped us past the Rags in the semi.

Mario has contributed a large amount to this club already. To say otherwise is daft.

Josh Blue said:
Skashion said:
Benarbia said:
If pretty much say he was the catalyst for us winning the league. His back heel to Nasri against Chelsea basically kept us in the hunt
When Tevez left the pitch against Newcastle at 0-0, that back heel meant nothing. When he left the pitch at 1-2 against QPR, that back heel meant less than nothing. However, even if you think he was good when he came back, how was he out of this world?

hahahaha the catalyst? out of this world? oh fuck sakes

I dont think he did play out of this world but I think there was a substantial psychological lift when he came back,think Silva said something similar.
Dont think we would have won the league without him.

lafitz2008 said:
Josh Blue said:
Skashion said:
When Tevez left the pitch against Newcastle at 0-0, that back heel meant nothing. When he left the pitch at 1-2 against QPR, that back heel meant less than nothing. However, even if you think he was good when he came back, how was he out of this world?

I dont think he did play out of this world but I think there was a substantial psychological lift when he came back,think Silva said something similar.

Unfortunately these days there is 'a substantial psychological lift' with the team everytime he is hooked off (Sunderland and the Rags to mention but 2) and when he isn't named on the team sheet at all.
The 'teenage, fan boys' on here will probably flame me to death. However it happens to be true.

TGR said:
lafitz2008 said:
Josh Blue said:

Unfortunately these days there is 'a substantial psychological lift' with the team everytime he is hooked off (Sunderland and the Rags to mention but 2) and when he isn't named on the team sheet at all.
The 'teenage, fan boys' on here will probably flame me to death. However it happens to be true.

They'll probably flame you because you make stupid comments like teenage fan boys when talking about people that don't share your opinion of a player.

If Bobby sees fit to play Mario fine, I have this feeling that he will come good , and I mean good, which is what we all want, surely. Come on Mario, there are still supporters on this forum that believe in you.

For the money he's on I want him gone. It's not like he's on a meagre salary as a sporadically started player. Wage cut plus lack of game time means no room for sentiment.

Aguero takes a nice peno anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.