Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skashion said:
Matt the Giant said:
If this is so obvious, how come Mancini doesn't do what you suggest above? Serious question.
I honestly think this option became dead in the water as soon as it became clear that Tevez was going to be preferred over Balotelli. I'll most likely go to my grave thinking it's a mistake, to take the 28 year old (29 in less than a month) with 2 years left on his contract, over a 22 year old with 3 left on his contract, but Mancini has made his decision, and now he should do the decent thing and move Balotelli on. Balotelli has wonderful talent and the world of football deserves to see it, and they will if he's striker you build your team around like Italy do. You won't if you stick him out left or play him in a Dzeko-Balotelli pairing.

This is basically what I was going to say. There is no point playing him out on the left where he cant make an impact as such. It amazes me how Mancini publicly backs Mario so much and yet in my opinion doesnt play him in a position that can bring the best out of him.

I would go balotelli aguero with aguero playing off balotelli. In my view when he plays like he did against Germany or at old Trafford he is a class above tevez and probably better even than Sergio. Just wish we would put him CF give him sone public support and let him become the best at City

On the Mario Balotelli to AC Milan rumours - which certainly seem outlandish given the finance involved, Silvio Berlusconi’s “rotten apple” remark and the fact Manchester City have said he is not for sale - the player's agent, Mino Raiola, has told Sky Sport 24: "There's a 0.0001% possibility of Balotelli returning to Italy in January."

EalingBlue2 said:
I would go balotelli aguero with aguero playing off balotelli. In my view when he plays like he did against Germany or at old Trafford he is a class above tevez and probably better even than Sergio. Just wish we would put him CF give him sone public support and let him become the best at City

Do you actually believe that he gives a shit about Manchester City?

When people talk about Balotelli two key words are tossed around, "talent" and "potential". For the life of me cut the b**lsh*t.

In 3 years I have been hearing this. And I can only remember 3 games he performed with a superstar quality, (i) Old Trafford 6-1, (ii) Villa hattrick and (iii) Sunderland 3-3 last season.

Granted Mancini is failing to manage correctly and continues to deploy him in the wide position and when he plays centrally, the tactics are generally off. In all seriousness, anything higher than £25 million I'd take it and run to the bank.

To summarise him, on the field he reflects laziness, brilliance and inconsistency. Off the field, he is becoming a household name, surely assisting merchandise sales and club marketing.

A true enigma of the world game. Will be a teary goodbye, but a necessary one to move forward and progress to the next level as a club...not individuals.

Golden Balls said:
When people talk about Balotelli two key words are tossed around, "talent" and "potential". For the life of me cut the b**lsh*t.

In 3 years I have been hearing this. And I can only remember 3 games he performed with a superstar quality, (i) Old Trafford 6-1, (ii) Villa hattrick and (iii) Sunderland 3-3 last season.

Granted Mancini is failing to manage correctly and continues to deploy him in the wide position and when he plays centrally, the tactics are generally off. In all seriousness, anything higher than £25 million I'd take it and run to the bank.

To summarise him, on the field he reflects laziness, brilliance and inconsistency. Off the field, he is becoming a household name, surely assisting merchandise sales and club marketing.

A true enigma of the world game. Will be a teary goodbye, but a necessary one to move forward and progress to the next level as a club...not individuals.

He's a good young player who contributed to us winning the Fa cup and league I wish him well when he goes

we all know that in the last European Championship mario can play at the top
he was italy best player and looked the world beater they have said mario could be

maybe its the english game style and speed that lets mario down and look crap
he's not over come the life style with the media around him 24/7

for me let him go home even if its just a loan try and get mario to learn to play football again lets see in the summer after a half season back home without the british press watching is every move then see if we want him back or mario wants to come and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.