Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
sincity said:
Looks like Milan is not an option, as it's now being claimed Inter has the right to first refusal if City decides to sell, a clause they added when they sold Balo to us..and I don't think they would allow Balo to somehow strengthen their fierce rivals..

http://www1.skysports.com/football/...n-say-they-have-first-option-on-Man-City-star

Doesn't mean he can't join Milan, Inter would have a chance to sign him first which they probably wouldn't take. Like United with Rossi, when Fiorentina bidded for him United would have had the option to sign him instead but turned it down so he went to Fiorentina.

With 4 strikers, and Mario not playing speculation is inevitable, but I don't see him leaving in January.

We might not need 4 strikers now, but unless we have a bad start to 2013 we'll be playing in the Champions League again and we'll need 4 strikers. Whether Mario can form a partnership with Aguero will probably determine whether he stays in the Summer, because Aguero will always be the No.1 striker at City while he's here.

I think Mario has the potential to be better, especially as a lone striker, but if it hasn't worked out by the Summer I think he will probably leave

Marvin said:
With 4 strikers, and Mario not playing speculation is inevitable, but I don't see him leaving in January.

We might not need 4 strikers now, but unless we have a bad start to 2013 we'll be playing in the Champions League again and we'll need 4 strikers. Whether Mario can form a partnership with Aguero will probably determine whether he stays in the Summer, because Aguero will always be the No.1 striker at City while he's here.

I think Mario has the potential to be better, especially as a lone striker, but if it hasn't worked out by the Summer I think he will probably leave

There could be potential for him to go out on loan or even a player loan swap until the summer, we did this with Robinho and Adebayor recently didn't we ?

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Marvin said:

There could be potential for him to go out on loan or even a player loan swap until the summer, we did this with Robinho and Adebayor recently didn't we ?

It is all or nothing for me. If he doesn't deliver in the latter part of the season, then we should sell. We probably not get a good price for him, but loaning him is no option in my view.

Ray78 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Marvin said:

It is all or nothing for me. If he doesn't deliver in the latter part of the season, then we should sell. We probably not get a good price for him, but loaning him is no option in my view.

I honestly can't see how we can continue to pussy foot around the lad, I mean what was the point of his 5 min cameo against watford, do we continue to wheel the fucker out for bit parts in games because we can't trust him to play a full 90 without either playing like dogshit or getting booked or sent off.

No, for me the dressing room will be a happier place without him, send him on loan or holiday or whatever and get some cover in as 4th striker..

DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Ray78 said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:

I honestly can't see how we can continue to pussy foot around the lad, I mean what was the point of his 5 min cameo against watford, do we continue to wheel the fucker out for bit parts in games because we can't trust him to play a full 90 without either playing like dogshit or getting booked or sent off.

No, for me the dressing room will be a happier place without him, send him on loan or holiday or whatever and get some cover in as 4th striker..

True but I would give him only to the end of the season to prove us all wrong.

To be honest, if ac want Robinho out I'd take a loan swap between him and balotelli with an option for them to sign balotelli at the end of the season .obviuosly I'd take the money over that but would still be happy to see Robinho have another little go at it . I actually think he would fit in well with the style of football we play .

BlueHalli said:
To be honest, if ac want Robinho out I'd take a loan swap between him and balotelli with an option for them to sign balotelli at the end of the season .obviuosly I'd take the money over that but would still be happy to see Robinho have another little go at it . I actually think he would fit in well with the style of football we play .

i can't believe that that i'm going to write this but i agree, Robiniho would bring more the the team on the pitch than Balo does.

abu13 said:
BlueHalli said:

i can't believe that that i'm going to write this but i agree, Robiniho would bring more the the team on the pitch than Balo does.

Yeah, when I was thinking about I thought it sounds fookin crazy but it also makes sense. I'd sooner replace Balo with Robinho for the rest of the season. Like someone posted, I think the players would love to see the back of Balo. Robinho would still do a good job and at least help with cover .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.