Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlueMoonz1977 said:
Italian football reporting now that we have 'Listened' to Galliani and have dropped the price now to 28million euros - roughly £23.5million

“Balotelli? We can talk about it if that price drops. Up until last night it was staying firm at €37m and at these conditions it is impossible,” said Vice-President Adriano Galliani on Saturday.

Today La Gazzetta dello Sport claims that Manchester City got the message, so are willing to reduce the price-tag to €28m – approximately £23.5m.

It is also suggested that the Premier League club accepted a plan to spread the payment in six instalments, so allowing Milan to still balance the books.

I wonder if that is the same message we got regarding Tevez last year!!

I do believe our owners won't sell cheaply to Milan, because of the shit they tried to pull with Tevez.

I am sure they would be happier selling to anyone else but that clown Berlusconi!

Stoned Rose said:
I for one will be over the moon if we manage to sell him for £23.5m.

Would help no end towards getting in Falcoa / Cavani.
Highly unlikey there'd be any big name signings until the Summer.

We'd be no worse off if we sold or loaned Balotelli as he isn't in the team, or close to it. But at the same time it would be sad to lose such a talented player.

Ideally I'd keep Mario and sell Tevez

Stoned Rose said:

i could go with this, ideally with tevez look more likely to try and run his contract down i would like if possible to move him on and put the proceeds towards buying either falcao or cavani.

as much as dzeko is our highest scoring forward i`d be tempted to sell, he looks like he`s been pissed off all year.

balotelli may or may not be off, if he does, i feel we could very well live to regret it. but if selling him gives us the opportunity to buy falcao or cavani this too i`d be happy with.

guidetti, i think anybody who suggest giving this lad, untried in the prem a place as 4th strike or better is out of their head. guidetti needs to prove himself at another premiership club. ideally one where they play a passing game, swansea or norwich for example.

Can't see anyone buying Tevez nor him leaving when he knows he can bank his wages for 18 months then go to Boca on a free.

I would rather Dzeko leave then Balotelli but it looks like the decision has been made and I won't be surprised to see a deal done if it is a 6 month loan now or a permanent deal straight away. Even if Balo does leave I would still actively look to sell Dzeko and then ultimately bring in one of Cavani or Falcao. When Tevez leaves in 18 months I hope that Guidetti has proven his fitness and that he can play which then means he comes into the team as third choice.

For the time being though Falcao and Aguero either play together up top or Aguero goes out wide. Tevez right now is playing behind the striker so he can stay where he is regardless of who comes in.

-------Falcao------
Aguero-Tevez--Silva

---Aguero--Falcao----
Tevez-------------Silva

Plenty of different options, we simply have to sell two strikers before Falcao and I think even Cavani would consider joining when they know any other club will give them a starting place every game.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
The cookie monster said:
SWP's back said:
Seems those that dislike Balotelli are actually upset the club may make a profit on any potential sale as it doesn't back up their "he is shit" argument.
I'll be upset as i will owe you £20 :)

Yes but how much will you be up if you loaded on AC like we discussed (:

Will it happen in this window Zin?

The fact Bob has not indulged himself and played the lad points to the fact he is being kept as far away from an injury that would jeopardise a move as possible.

r.soleofsalford said:
Stoned Rose said:

i could go with this, ideally with tevez look more likely to try and run his contract down i would like if possible to move him on and put the proceeds towards buying either falcao or cavani.

as much as dzeko is our highest scoring forward i`d be tempted to sell, he looks like he`s been pissed off all year.

balotelli may or may not be off, if he does, i feel we could very well live to regret it. but if selling him gives us the opportunity to buy falcao or cavani this too i`d be happy with.

guidetti, i think anybody who suggest giving this lad, untried in the prem a place as 4th strike or better is out of their head. guidetti needs to prove himself at another premiership club. ideally one where they play a passing game, swansea or norwich for example.

No club has a world class striker as 4th choice. Not Barca, not Madrid, not United. Just as well that Balotelli is not world class then. Problem is he and his agent think he is.

Guidetti is just the sort you do have as a 4th choice. Won't kick up a fuss.

CTID101 said:
-------Falcao------
Aguero-Tevez--Silva

---Aguero--Falcao----
Tevez-------------Silva

Football manager comes to mind. Three strikers and an attacking midfielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.