Balotelli

Status
Not open for further replies.
The English media just quote Adriano Galliani, but we know better than to take his words at face value.

I'm cautiously optimistic. £24 mill would be a bargain I think (for them), particularly if he goes on to fulfil his potential.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
If he goes for me, Cavani has to be brought in.

Absolutely spot on. We are getting shorter and shorter up front now and lack a serious cutting edge.

We have to be seen as not giving him away so anything over 20 million would be fine.
Getting him off the books would improve the squad straight away.
How many clubs get 20 million plus for their 4th striker?
There isnt any prospect on form of him becomming anything other than our 4th striker so its a no brainer really.
The only issue is how do we spend the cash and do we do it now.
People talk about Cavani (who I rate) but i'm not sure getting a forward now would be good business.
I think iy depends on how fit we decide Guidetti is. If he is fit enough, then with is being out of Europe, we could afford to take a risk and have him as the 4th striker.
We could also leave it and see what happens at Stoke. If we got beat and only had league matches left, I dont think we would be looking at another striker.
There are other positions for us to fill at the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.