Ban Them For Life

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Stuuuuuu, 7 Dec 2019.

1. Petethemancinleeds

Petethemancinleeds

His subsequent somewhat arrogant / rude denial loses any sympathy .

BosnianBlue likes this.
  2. bert38

bert38

From a criminal point of view unless there are witnesses (people stood near to him who have come forward) it will be hard to prove beyond all reasonable doubt-that said he will be banned, prob lose his job and all respect from his family and mates..made a stick for the club, so he can fuck off.

BlueMoonz1977 and Kinkladze 1 like this.
  3. Newman Noggs

Newman Noggs

A **** of the first order no doubt, but if you take 55,000 random people you'd probably find the same percentage of ****s than we have in our fanbase.

Obviously, the holy grail is 0% but I think the fact that we have so few incidents, shows that the mechanisms are in place for dealing with them and those mechanisms are evolving all the time.

4. Mike Cledford

Mike Cledford

Team supported:
    Man City
    Was the matter looked into by the VAR?

Was the line he crossed straight?

5. its a Barm

its a Barm

its the stupidity that gets me why on earth do that right in front of the cameras ( not condoning doing it anywhere by the way ) bringing all that he must of known would come to our club brain dead fucker,as if we need any more excuses for the media to have a pop, this muppet just gave it them, and throwing shit at them come on people insults are enough, did i see a carrot on the pitch who takes a fuckin carrot to a match.

6. Shirley

Shirley

Brer Rabbit

7. Marvin

Marvin

This isn't an excuse but I felt cheated in that game. VAR is inflaming the crowd.

I've never thrown a punch or anything in 40 years of following football but twice this season I have seen trouble at City and each time VAR has been involved in the game.

1) Running fights outside the Etihad with Spurs after the last minute VAR decision this season. That was 100% a flashpoint caused by VAR.
    2) Stuff getting thrown on the pitch at the weekend.

I can take getting beat. Used to if over many years as a City fan. However injustice, or the perception of injustice makes it worse. Looking back now I think it was a penalty but at the time it felt like City had once again been done over by VAR. This is not an excuse for throwing stuff, but I think it is part of the problem. City fans do feel that the game is cheating us at the moment. We've had Champions League games go against us, and big decisions against Liverpool, SPurs and Man Utd too.

8. Kazzydeyna

Kazzydeyna

Absolutely marvellous that. He should have been knighted for it. The hobby chavtastic moron shit himself.

9. eyalluvitt

eyalluvitt

If
    Like the Chelsea fan screaming Manc B@stard at Sterling ,never proved he said Black but the media ran with it anyway. not nice but not racist.Racism sells in this day and age and they are all over it whether it actually happened or not.This guy was abusing United played like thousands of others, I’ve said and done things I’m not proud of in big passionate games.

10. M18CTID

M18CTID

Even the wording on the GMP Twitter feed implies he’s definitely guilty - “showed a supporter making racial gestures” as opposed to “allegedly showed a supporter making racial gestures” - which I find very surprising: