Ban Them For Life

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Stuuuuuu, 7 Dec 2019.

1. citymike1969

citymike1969

Team supported:
    City

2. cyberblue

cyberblue

He has been bailed and released without charge pending further inquiries

3. bluemoon32

bluemoon32

Fcuk me, all the dipper fans in the office banging on how we should be banned ffs.
    Didn't like it when i said if Liverpool got banned for their fans behaviour then there next game would be in 2085

4. Blue Til Death

Blue Til Death

No fans on the planet more vile than rags and dippers, their holier than thou attitude doesn't wash with me, City will investigate and act accordingly, unlike the other two shithouse clubs I've mentioned who would do the sum total of sweet fuck all..!

bluemoon32 likes this.
  5. jamesha

jamesha

City as a club do seem to have handled this well - clear statement detailing what action would be taken if the offenders were found guilty. Contrast with Liverpools failure to act against the bus attackers and that moron who through someone in a fountain (amongst other things).
    It is a regrettable incident but the powers at the club come out of it with credit.

6. BosnianBlue

BosnianBlue

Team supported:
    City
    not sure what are you about, there is video since about 3 minutes after it happened. short one, but there is.

7. Mike Cathcart

Mike Cathcart

Team supported:
    Man City
    Despite the national outcry l think his arrest and the offence were down in the pecking order of stuff the police deal with on weekend nights.

He should br dealt with on accordance with the law and all evidence available. I am sure that if a drunken sailor did the same in a pub in Portsmouth it wouldn't have got a mention even in the local paper let alone nationally or even worldwide with social media.
    Its there because its City. An own goal whatever happens to him or the missile throwers and brave fighters who seem to be largely ignored so far. I would hope City have photo evidence or witness statements about them.

8. gingerprince

gingerprince

Interesting that they do indeed state making racial gestures?

If GMP, after making further enquiries dont meet threshold for CPS to charge or even if they do charge and suspect later found not guilty,

of any racially aggravated crime, would there be a case for the suspect to instigate proceedings against GMP? Particularly if he lost his

job? Just interested as thought police always preceded with alleged etc until at least charged?

9. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Should be banned just for that. Don’t even have red sauce on my burger on derby day. I don’t even like our red and black kits.

burnley blue mcfc and acton28 like this.
  10. M18CTID

M18CTID

Thanks. I’m referring to their tweet from yesterday though.