bandwagon fans

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

Ill be Honest i Became a City Fan a Few Days before the Manc Derby at Old Scaffold in the 08/07 season when we beat them 2-1 and believe me im NO bandwagon fan....and besides if all the other fans on here were Bandwagon Why the fuck would they be supporting a team which is yes mega rich BUT Still hasnt won a Cup for 33 Years????? Im a Loyal Fan....End Off was there Months Before The Takeover....just because i only got an Account on here a Few months ago dont make me Bandwagon

mcfc92lad said:
the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

Ill be Honest i Became a City Fan a Few Days before the Manc Derby at Old Scaffold in the 08/07 season when we beat them 2-1 and believe me im NO bandwagon fan....and besides if all the other fans on here were Bandwagon Why the fuck would they be supporting a team which is yes mega rich BUT Still hasnt won a Cup for 33 Years????? Im a Loyal Fan....End Off was there Months Before The Takeover....just because i only got an Account on here a Few months ago dont make me Bandwagon

That's true OK the money is there but there is, as of yet no product.

the citizens said:

Some of us still have outside shit houses

internet access and Laptops/computers are newer than MCFC ;-)

the citizens said:

Where have all these self-righteous fans come from that post such ridiculous posts?

morleyswife said:
the citizens said:

Some of us still have outside shit houses

internet access and Laptops/computers are newer than MCFC ;-)

Here, here (see my previous post). I'm sorry but this has really pissed me off. Just because someone signs up to an internet forum before another doesn't mean anything.

I,ve been supporting City for 40 years also, and for 30 years home and away, i only joined Bluemoon in the last year and would have replied to this thread last night but was otherwise engaged " glory hunting" in Barcelona! I,m sure " Citizens" does love City but when he says that some people write bollocks on here, i think on this occasion he could look at his own post.

the citizens said:

shut up u cock

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.