bandwagon fans

...and next year, i'm thinking of giving newcastle athletic a try.

SOCCER!!!!!

1zee4gj.jpg

to be honest i dont think there will be many fans jumping on the bandwagon because for unknown reason (to me at least) nobody seems to like us.

I'm a glory hunter my first game was the 69 cup final and so yes your right my friend.
Oh buy the way I could only afford my laptop recently, but thats my fault for having five kids.
Arsole!

blue1969 said:
I'm a glory hunter my first game was the 69 cup final and so yes your right my friend.
Oh buy the way I could only afford my laptop recently, but thats my fault for having five kids.
Arsole!

Couldnt afford a tele also?

Ducado said:
City have a huge fan base, there are probably more lapsed Blues (meaning those that don't go to matches that often or at all) than Blues who go, and rightly or wrongly there must also be a fair percentage that gave up all interest in the club.

I think it's fair to say that some of those Blues are returning now, and joining City forums.

And Welcome Back to them all I say

Ticket For Schalke said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
What he said.

I've noticed a few lapsed blues I know personally becoming more interested of late and it has to be a good thing, they put our attendances up and if they buy a shirt then that's money in the bank to pay Robinho's wages with and the like!

Plus to be fair, it'd be nice for COMS to be full week in week out surely?

Yer i tend to find people who are worried about the bandwagoner's are 2 years into a season card and think cause they have one, they are more loyal than anyone else.

After a shocking start to the thread with the OP I'm reassured to see that the majority of replies are like those I've quoted above, all of which are spot on. The more blues in the ground the better, whether they have 20 loyalty points or 5000.

the citizens said:
where have all these new city fans come from since the take over, funny none signed up while we was playing stockport . ive been using bluemoon for a number of yrs now but lately i fooking cringe at some of the bollocks ppl write on this forum , half of them seem to have no Fooking all about football an what city means as a club .

sorry to rant , but i love city , dream city , breath city but these coonts make me sick ..

you my chum are a tit of the highest order.....So only bluemooner post 1st September are the real loyal fans eh?. Oh fuck you got me, or have you...how many people including myself have been on hear many years ago still it means fuck all pal!.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.