Bandwagon jumpers

I think there are a lot of born again Blues. Guys that havent attended since we moved, that are now back in the fold. The cost and quality of this years shirt has helped as well to raise our profile. Not glory hunters, they were sleepers.

Godot

Post subject: Bandwagon jumpersPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 8:45 am

Hmm...:D

Lad next door, 13, supported Liverpool since he was younger because of his old man, but apparently he's "supporting City next season".

I told him that you can just choose City. City chooses you.

Wheelsy said:
Or it could be that our current kit is absolutely shit hot, and people want to wear it.

You sound like one of indie music nerds who whinge that their favourite band sold-out and became mainstream. Fuck 5th place, fuck the Champs League, as long as I can still be seen to be 'edgy' and 'underground' by supporting City.

*facepalm*

Spot on! and to make it worse the cunts only just jumped on the badwagon and joined the board himself LoL

There are advantages of glory-hunters but I really don't like people who "support" a club (whichever club) because it is doing well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.