Banksy

It's art, how can people get mad at that? Of all the terrible things going on in the world, an artist paints a couple of elephants on a wall and that's enough for some to lose their shit.

People can voice an opinion on a stencil tagger who because of his connections gets away with what is vandalism, not only does he commit vandalism he promotes it when people who steal it will literally rip his stuff off of buildings to steal it.

I paint on a building that isn't mine and it's a crime, he does it and it's for the greater good I call bullshit :)

How do they know it is banksy everytime? surely there's graffiti artists that can emulate the same.

How do they know it is banksy everytime? surely there's graffiti artists that can emulate the same.

He officially claims the ones that are his via a PR person or contacts in the press. That's why the pieces are often referred to as "suspected" Banksys before it's confirmed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.