Banksy

Then why all the fuss about no one ever seeing him or knowing who he is.

p.s. I've not Googled as I am not that bothered. :-)
Because the media wouldn't be able to publish endless stories if they said it was Banksy aka Robin Gunningham.

There's actually a few who it supposedly is.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit who he is.
Just sick of the news programs wasting air time on him like there’s nothing more interesting to report.

Still a law breaking tagger after all the hype and bollocks :)
Do you know what a 'tag' is in the graffiti world? You might not like him or his art but a 'tagger' is one thing he's not. Those who do nothing but spray their tag (normally a signature or logo) on everything are nothing but self-obsessed wankers whose scrawls don't meet any definition of art. Please don't confuse them with Banksy.

Do you know what a 'tag' is in the graffiti world? You might not like him or his art but a 'tagger' is one thing he's not. Those who do nothing but spray their tag (normally a signature or logo) on everything are nothing but self-obsessed wankers whose scrawls don't meet any definition of art. Please don't confuse them with Banksy.

One rule for him and one rule for every other vandal, he can fuck off in the bin with the rest of them IMHO, his politics shouldn't absolve him of his crimes.

And yes I know what a tag is.

If you Google Banksy's wife it comes up with the name Joy Millward.
Lots of people have seen Banksy, many grew up with him in Bristol. I'd imagine now it's possibly more of a collection of artists and individuals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.