Banned from Glory Glory

spurs4life said:
Soulboy said:
There is nothing on this good earth that unifies the Bluemoon board more than some twatty Spurs fans coming on and whingeing about us being more successful...

Just a couple of days before we play the FA Cup Final and we are all as one!

Thank you Spurs4life!

classy. how have i been 'twatty'?

there are a lot of decent city folk out there that I have a lot of respect for. I honestly am not the least bitter about you qualifying for fourth.

I've wished you good luck in the cup on numerous threads. I don't understand the vitriol of a lot of city fans towards us. Even in victory you are spiteful. Enjoy it man, we as Spurs and City fans know these 'good times' don't roll around every year and how quickly it can go tits up.

I'm just teasing you mate. ;-))

Not got a problem with Spurs.

Other than 1981, the FA Cup quarter final when there was the fighting on the pitch, the Carling Cup quarters when we couldn't beat your ten men and Berbatov had just about the finest solo attacking performance I've ever seen, or Lineker and Gascoigne when you beat us in 1990, erm... the 3-0 defeat last season... the 1-0 defeat last season... Ricky fucking Villa's goal being shown on every FA Cup Football Focus for the past 30 years, and will almost certainly be shown again this Saturday...need I go on?

But I'm not bitter. Honest.

Soulboy said:
spurs4life said:
Soulboy said:
There is nothing on this good earth that unifies the Bluemoon board more than some twatty Spurs fans coming on and whingeing about us being more successful...

Just a couple of days before we play the FA Cup Final and we are all as one!

Thank you Spurs4life!

classy. how have i been 'twatty'?

there are a lot of decent city folk out there that I have a lot of respect for. I honestly am not the least bitter about you qualifying for fourth.

I've wished you good luck in the cup on numerous threads. I don't understand the vitriol of a lot of city fans towards us. Even in victory you are spiteful. Enjoy it man, we as Spurs and City fans know these 'good times' don't roll around every year and how quickly it can go tits up.

I'm just teasing you mate. ;-))

Not got a problem with Spurs.

Other than 1981, the FA Cup quarter final when there was the fighting on the pitch, the Carling Cup quarters when we couldn't beat your ten men and Berbatov had just about the finest solo attacking performance I've ever seen, or Lineker and Gascoigne when you beat us in 1990, erm... the 3-0 defeat last season... the 1-0 defeat last season... Ricky fucking Villa's goal being shown on every FA Cup Football Focus for the past 30 years, and will almost certainly be shown again this Saturday...need I go on?

But I'm not bitter. Honest.

haha ^ Don't forget when they used to come up here trying to lure our players away with the bigger, richer club line. Paul Stewart, Lakey and Micah spring to mind.

haha nice one soulboy.

I remember walking away from the Lane when we beat you 3-0 speaking to a city fan and he was fairly despondant. I remember saying to him, I'll enjoy this now because I have a feeling our next few meetings will be a little different.

The past is the past, like Liverpool going on and on about their 18 wins and now 5 CL wins. Draw a line under it and look forward. It's all to play for and City are the team that will undoubtedly scare the traditional big boys with your spending power.<br /><br />-- Thu May 12, 2011 8:57 pm --<br /><br />haha nice one soulboy.

I remember walking away from the Lane when we beat you 3-0 speaking to a city fan and he was fairly despondant. I remember saying to him, I'll enjoy this now because I have a feeling our next few meetings will be a little different.

The past is the past, like Liverpool going on and on about their 18 wins and now 5 CL wins. Draw a line under it and look forward. It's all to play for and City are the team that will undoubtedly scare the traditional big boys with your spending power.

lancs blue said:
Craig_J said:
The fact is the only reason you were brought is because you were a team in debt with not much history.

Ha ha ha, the old "history" jibe again. You have to admit it's a bit rich coming from a Spurs fan. Go on, how many League titles have you won? Yep, just the two, same as City.

League titles aren't all that matters you know.

The history "jibe" isn't a jibe at all. it's a poitnt to say your club was cheaper. For example, should the joke of a mess that was Liverpool have been worth so much? No. But it was because their history makes them attractive to any owner wanting publicity from buying them.

spurs4life said:
haha nice one soulboy.

The past is the past, like Liverpool going on and on about their 18 wins and now 5 CL wins. Draw a line under it and look forward. It's all to play for and City are the team that will undoubtedly scare the traditional big boys with your spending power.

Thing is if all Spurs fans were like you then we wouldn't have an issue. I'm going on a stag do tomorrow night (my poor head at Wembley!) and one of the guys going is a Spurs fan and he rang me today. Not spoke to him in a while. We're good mates, went to each other wedding and stag do's but not best friends. And he congratulated me. We had a five minute chat like we did last year and that was it.

The problem is I see more bile from Spurs fans than rags, or Dippers (Blue or Red - delete as appropriate) these days. How do you expect anyone to react to that?

spurs4life said:
haha nice one soulboy.

I won't deny that some of your supporters get on my last nerve, but I also know that quite a good number of you are fine people. Best of luck to you next season and hope you knock Arsenal out of the Top 4.

lancs blue said:
Craig_J said:
The fact is the only reason you were brought is because you were a team in debt with not much history.

Ha ha ha, the old "history" jibe again. You have to admit it's a bit rich coming from a Spurs fan. Go on, how many League titles have you won? Yep, just the two, same as City.

League titles aren't all that matters you know.

The history "jibe" isn't a jibe at all. it's a poitnt to say your club was cheaper. For example, should the joke of a mess that was Liverpool have been worth so much? No. But it was because their history makes them attractive to any owner wanting publicity from buying them.

spurs4life said:
haha nice one soulboy.

-- Thu May 12, 2011 8:57 pm --

haha nice one soulboy.

To be fair, some of your greatest players are some of my favourite players.

Greaves, White, Hoddle, Lineker, Gascoigne.

Just a pity they weren't still playing today...

Then we could buy them from you!

;-))

Craig_J said:
Skashion said:
Mods on Spurs forums in particular have to be very precious about their little dears. Their egos are already battered and bruised by some northern monkey club robbing them of their rightful place amongst the elite. They couldn't handle some facts to prove that the northern monkey club deserves it as well.

I'm a Spurs fan and I'm also on Glory Glory.

First of all I'll say are you being serious? The trouble isn't you lot coming on to say you deserve it, it's the fact your being absoloute wind up merchants. Your coming on and pretending to be Spurs fans whilst trying to cause trouble. Banter's fine, debate is fine, beign a WUM clearly isn't.

Secondly, blueranger I'm sorry they sent you an E-mail like that abck. I think putting that snide dig at the end is pretty pathetic. but are you sure that's all you posted?

If you want a discussion about this season then I'm prepared to have one.

The main problem us Spurs fans isn't the fact you got there ahead of us. Clearly you were better then us because the second half of the season we were utter dogshite for reasons such as a manager who isn't tactically all there and a lack of striker. But another problem is we're all going to be reacting to the fact you have money aren't we? It's not fair hence the reasons why UEFA are calling their new rules financial 'fair play'.

"On past performance, because they were screaming about money, i pointed out that since they were promoted in 77 we have been relegated 5 times once to the 3rd tier of english football and it's their fault if they could not use that bedrock foundation to establish them among the elite."

What do you mean exactly? The bedrock has only been around since the early 90's. Before that there wasn't much money around. And anyway, if we had won the title every eyar, been in the Champions League every eyar and won it then it wouldn't matter. You'd still eb able to outspend us.

The fact is the only reason you were brought is because you were a team in debt with not much history. Therefore you were cheap for a foreign owner to buy and he wouldn't have any comeption (or at least not much) when buying you. Is it fair that a team can get themselves in debt and then become the richest team in the world because of it? Do you really think that's fair?

Some of our comments may eb directed at City because of money. Even I've left those comments. But it's not City who's the problem it's the rulebook. I guess we all just need to ackowledge that a bit more.

"They keep comparing us to the Rags using success as the comparison. So i pointed out that they were in the shadow of a team with less than half the rags success and who had not won a trophy for 6 years."

Have we been comparing you to United? I have yet to see a comment. Maybe there are some but when you say "kept" you make it sound like it's a regular thing. If there's only one or two comments shouldn't you say " the extreme small minority compared us on one occasion to the rags"?
financial fair play my arse preserving the staus quo end of story i fail to see where these rule make the league "fair" thay just stop anyone competing with the already established rich clubs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.