Banned from Glory Glory

One might ask if you're youth team is so good why didnt harry bring some of them to freshen up the squad with this injury crisis he kept bitching on about.

Your just sounding like a red now talking about not selling out, we were about 150 down on capacity and yeah there was some empty seats did it ever occur to you that quite alot of our fanbase have an expensive trip to wembley coming up tommorow.

The fact is you're just clutching at straws now.

Here is the cycle of spurs fans:

You just bought you're way to fourth! Spurs have spent plenty of cash themselves - thats that one dealt with

We play better football than you - We've scored more goals and conceeded less - thats that one dealt with

We would have hammered you if we had a striker who could score 30 goals a season and a goalkeeper who could catch a ball - hey guess what we dont have a striker bar tevez who has scored a significant amount of goals and he has only scored one from open play in 2011, our goals are shared around so hey how about not blaming the strikers and get the rest of your team to chip in or is such a revolutionary tactic beyond harry - thats that one dealt with

Then it just descends into nonsensical rants.

There are some decent spurs fans but some of them are defo on a par with lpool fans and rags for a sense of entitlement

Blueranger said:
Craig_J as i have said more than once check with your mod 'scaramanga' regarding my post! If you are a member of Glory Glory i am sure he will respond to you!

My aim with this thread was to highlight the spurs inability to take any response from rival fans, and to yet again highlight how exceptional this site is for how we welcome all without oppresive sensorship like Glory Glory.

On Bluemoon people are claiming they've been banned for only trying to have a reasonable discussion with Spurs fans slating their club (pretty much all Spurs fans!) but they've been banned straight away.

One of them used a username 'Blueranger' so I'd liek to ask whether his posts were actually resonable?

I'd actually like the opportunity to dicuss our points of view with reasonable City fans, it would appear there are a few out there.

After all, I never expected there to be a Newcastle fan who could spell and show little signs of delusion, yet we've found Greg!

What I've PM'd to the admin

-- Fri May 13, 2011 8:30 am --

Blueranger said:
Craig_J as i have said more than once check with your mod 'scaramanga' regarding my post! If you are a member of Glory Glory i am sure he will respond to you!

My aim with this thread was to highlight the spurs inability to take any response from rival fans, and to yet again highlight how exceptional this site is for how we welcome all without oppresive sensorship like Glory Glory.

On Bluemoon people are claiming they've been banned for only trying to have a reasonable discussion with Spurs fans slating their club (pretty much all Spurs fans!) but they've been banned straight away.

One of them used a username 'Blueranger' so I'd liek to ask whether his posts were actually resonable?

I'd actually like the opportunity to dicuss our points of view with reasonable City fans, it would appear there are a few out there.

After all, I never expected there to be a Newcastle fan who could spell and show little signs of delusion, yet we've found Greg!

-- Fri May 13, 2011 8:32 am --

Blueranger said:

-- Fri May 13, 2011 8:34 am --

paint it blue said:
mancboy123 said:

There are some decent spurs fans but some of them are defo on a par with lpool fans and rags for a sense of entitlement

some of ours on here too thh !

I think we all know that some City fans are idiots, some are alirght.

Some Spurs fans are idiots, soem are alright.

Some Liverpool....

I think this can be applied to every fan base pretty much.

-- Fri May 13, 2011 8:35 am --

paint it blue said:
mancboy123 said:

some of ours on here too thh !

I think we all know that some City fans are idiots, some are alirght.

Some Spurs fans are idiots, soem are alright.

Some Liverpool....

I think this can be applied to every fan base pretty much.<br /><br />-- Fri May 13, 2011 8:46 am --<br /><br />
mancboy123 said:
One might ask if you're youth team is so good why didnt harry bring some of them to freshen up the squad with this injury crisis he kept bitching on about.

I ddin't say our youth team was so good.... and I think that perhaps your unware our youth team is all under 18. We don't have a reserve team, all the players go out on loan. If the players are out onloan maybe they can't be recalled?

Your just sounding like a red now talking about not selling out, we were about 150 down on capacity and yeah there was some empty seats did it ever occur to you that quite alot of our fanbase have an expensive trip to wembley coming up tommorow.

Yes it did, but the empty seats have been around all season haven't they? Granted, attendances have mysteriously upped since you got taken over but still

The fact is you're just clutching at straws now.

Here is the cycle of spurs fans:

You just bought you're way to fourth! Spurs have spent plenty of cash themselves - thats that one dealt with

Spurs have plenty of cash because we're a well run team - you know why we spend so much on transfers? Because we spend very little on wages. City's top earner is on over 3x more, who knows maybe even over 4x more what we pay our top earner. Spurs have a logic of lets try and balance the books and only get players on the right wages, Man City's is "we need a back up midfilder, how much do you want? OK, Viera on 150k isn't unreasonable!!" it's ridiculous and hardly compeitive at all.

We play better football than you - We've scored more goals and conceeded less - thats that one dealt with

Playing better football isn't about scoring more, it's naive to think like that. Arsenal under George Graham scored more then City did, but they were still boring as fuck. Stoke have scored more than Blackpool, and coceded less. But it's pretty clear Blackpool play better football.

We would have hammered you if we had a striker who could score 30 goals a season and a goalkeeper who could catch a ball - hey guess what we dont have a striker bar tevez who has scored a significant amount of goals and he has only scored one from open play in 2011, our goals are shared around so hey how about not blaming the strikers and get the rest of your team to chip in or is such a revolutionary tactic beyond harry - thats that one dealt with

Our midfilders did score loads, but our strikers have missed much more. You have Tevez we have none. Tevez has outscored all our strikers put together. If we had just one Tevez that would be enough to finish above you so don't think one great striker isn't enough.

And how much have you spent on strikers compared to us? Probably way over £100m more + looooooooads more on wages. If we had that kind of money we'd be able to get a striker to finish above you

The moaning about the Sheikh's investment annoys me. Because that's what it is, investment. He owns the club lock, stock and barrel and he's putting his own money into it.

Imagine that you own a business that needs taking up to the next level. You put your own money into it, lots of it. Is it reasonable for your competitors to woman and moan that this is 'unfair'? Should you just keep the business as it is instead, to please them?

Football since 1992 has developed an aristocracy of clubs that basically win everything and keep on doing so because the whole set-up is geared to shower them with vast sums of money. The only way to compete is to invest vast sums of money, either borrowed or by way of direct equity investment. Good management will only get you so far, as Everton, and now Spurs, have discovered. It will not get you regular top 4, which is where you need to be to be an 'aristocrat'.

City did not set up this shitty system. We were not part of the G14. We have simply found a way to break into the top table.

So-called 'financial fair play' will forever bar the 'peasants' from getting there. These clubs include the likes of Spurs, Everton, Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland and Leeds - teams with considerable 'history', and considerable stature in the game. The amazing thing is most fans of these clubs think 'financial fair play' is a great idea. No it ain't lads, it's specifically designed to shut you out, not just next season or the season after, but forever.

City just managed to jump on the gangplank at the very last moment. Don't blame us for the fact you are stranded. Blame the G14, the greed clubs who want the whole cake for themselves, and screw everyone else.

BrianW said:
The moaning about the Sheikh's investment annoys me. Because that's what it is, investment. He owns the club lock, stock and barrel and he's putting his own money into it.

Imagine that you own a business that needs taking up to the next level. You put your own money into it, lots of it. Is it reasonable for your competitors to woman and moan that this is 'unfair'? Should you just keep the business as it is instead, to please them?

Football since 1992 has developed an aristocracy of clubs that basically win everything and keep on doing so because the whole set-up is geared to shower them with vast sums of money. The only way to compete is to invest vast sums of money, either borrowed or by way of direct equity investment. Good management will only get you so far, as Everton, and now Spurs, have discovered. It will not get you regular top 4, which is where you need to be to be an 'aristocrat'.

City did not set up this shitty system. We were not part of the G14. We have simply found a way to break into the top table.

So-called 'financial fair play' will forever bar the 'peasants' from getting there. These clubs include the likes of Spurs, Everton, Villa, Newcastle, Sunderland and Leeds - teams with considerable 'history', and considerable stature in the game. The amazing thing is most fans of these clubs think 'financial fair play' is a great idea. No it ain't lads, it's specifically designed to shut you out, not just next season or the season after, but forever.

City just managed to jump on the gangplank at the very last moment. Don't blame us for the fact you are stranded. Blame the G14, the greed clubs who want the whole cake for themselves, and screw everyone else.

Excellent article.

It should be compulsory reading at the clubs you named...

BrianW said:

Spurs thought with there turnover and the possible move to the New Olympics stadium they'd be ok guess what they are fucked!

it's funny how a club from London's fans is whining about how the basic reality of business is performed.

Jealousy is a cruel mistress, we've done nothing wrong and continue to do nothing wrong.

The essence of what you are saying is that people can't spend money on what they want anymore, it has to be restricted to suit people who can only get it from old fashioned.

e.g. Spurs get investment from company x and have their name on their shirt for y number of seasons = apparently fair income.

Man CIty get investment from company b for shares in the business, company b is massively more wealthy than company x for legitimate reasons and wants to put its investment into football = evil, nasty arabs who can't be allowed to invest in what they want even though it is completely legal and the same principle every other Nazi club and it's pathetic, jealous, childish fans signed up to and would get anal raped for the same outcome for their club.

Get off your fucking high horse and realise your club wasn't wanted, and deal with it. Christ your own self-importance is sickening to us and to fans of every lower league club who'd dream to be in your position, let alone ours.

poster_qze36o7qpw.jpg

BrianW said:

I'd rather have the FFP than what we have now.

At the moment two clubs are in the top 4 who have been brought over and had "investment" put in. They're the two that are hardest to compete with financialy.

Your comparing football purelly to a business, that annoys me more than anything. It's not just a business it's something which is part of the community.

Your right, unfortuantely that is the only way to compete. But does it make it right still?

Also, I've had a reply from the Glory Glory admin:

"Nobody's been banned for anything reasonable. If their first post is clearly a wind-up then we just never approve their accounts."

That's all it is.

TBH, i can't get annoyed at anyone moaning about our money.

If it was Spuds, or Everton or someone else bought by the Sheik and buying who we have bought etc i would woman and moan about it all day long

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.